Undecided about Recent Damier Speedy Purchase!

BabyzJadez

Feb 24, 2006
Hello Everyon!! I am so excited about my bday present I got yesterday from my bf. I finally got a Damier speedy 25...what I always wanted:yahoo:!!

But now I'm in a bit undecided. I've always loved the speedy 25, but when I got it yesterday it seemed smaller than I thought. I'm 5'5 and am average size. (though I have gained some weight..:cursing:) When I wear the bag on my wrist it seems a little odd, like the big is too small. I was wondering if anyone felt the same or if it's just me that's a little bit crazy. Now I want to go back to LV and exchange for a 30, but my bf said when he saw it it was huge! So I'm a bit undecided.

Another thing, the speedy is sooo cute that I never thought about the realistic use of it. For anyone who has a speedy, do you get tired of carrying it in your hand or wrist? How practical is the speedy for day to day use?

I know that was a mouthful!! I would appriecate any opinions or advice! THANKS!!

I have a MC Speedy 30 and I use it as an everyday bag.

When I go shopping I have it hanging on my arm and when it starts to "feel heavy" .... I just carry it in my hand.

I'm 5' 7" and I love the Speedy 30's .... personally the 25's seem to small for me.

If YOU feel that you are un-happy with the 25 then just exchange it for the 30 (but try it on first to see if you like the way it looks on you).

Then if you don't like the 30 either, shop around and see what catches your eye. ;)

Hope everything works out for you .... Good Luck! :love:

I'm 5'0" and I carry the speedy 25 but thinking of getting a 30 coz the 25 is already starting to look too small for my stuff. If it doesnt look good to you, then exchange it asap. You do have a 2-week exchange period. But why wait for the 2 weeks when you could exchange it and enjoy it ASAP??

Do post pictures once you get it!!