unconfirmed and unverified buyer??

chelsbelle

Nov 15, 2007
Clearwater, fl
I just received payment for a pair of seven jeans i sold. The buyer is unconfirmed and unverified. She lives in Ireland and has 100% feedback, but she is new to ebay only 2 feedbacks. She requested with her payment that i mark the item as a gift. What should I do? Should I be worried about a chargeback??:confused1:

::update:: When I listed my item i used Auctiva. so when this guy checked out I got a payment invoice from Auctiva and paypal. The name for the buyer differs on both and so does the address and email address.

mustlovecatz

Mar 6, 2008
yes, offer a 2nd chance to the next highest bidder (if it was an auction), be very weary of things like this...its not worth losing your jeans and the money you made!

aine1313

O.G.
Oct 16, 2007
Ireland
Why are you so worried? She paid. All she asked was for you to write gift,if you are not happy with this then tell her you don't want to write gift. Most Irish people are very honest.

chelsbelle

Nov 15, 2007
Clearwater, fl
Why are you so worried? She paid. All she asked was for you to write gift,if you are not happy with this then tell her you don't want to write gift. Most Irish people are very honest.
Its not the gift part the worries me. Its the fact that she is unconfirmed and unverified.

blinchik

Oct 13, 2007
"Most Irish people are very honest" - what does that mean? :smile: Fraud is a national trend now?

moi et mes sacs

Science Geek!
O.G.
Sep 22, 2007
"Most Irish people are very honest" - what does that mean? :smile: Fraud is a national trend now?
I agree.
I would just email her and ask her to verify her account within a given time frame otherwise you will sell to the next bidder. It wont take long and it doesnt cost anything.