Uncommon reveal...but its all about love!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. First of all, thank you everyone for all the help with making decision. Especially, cali_moon, it's all your fault :smile:, thank you! I just received the bag and can't wait until tomorrow to take better pictures, I'm so excited! Here you go, present my amethyste speedy, I love everything about her color, leather, smell, smooth zipper... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394039394.488406.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394039419.547649.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1394039435.242510.jpg

2. Gorgeous! This color is perfection. Congratulations!

3. She's gorgeous! I love the color and perfect for summer.

4. Congrats!!

5. Omg. I am in love with this color/ bag. Congrat. Love it

6. Gorgeous!!

7. :drool: :drool: :drool: I can't stop drooling!!!!

8. Thank you everyone. I know black will be eaiser, safer to use for long time but I will use the bag mostly in the spring/summer so this colour is a better choice for me. And I know I will not getting tired of her (at least for few years). Now I will be on the ban island for a long time.

9. Thank you, did you get the pink chanel yet?

10. wow beautiful i love this new color that came out..

11. Congratulations, she's stunning!

12. Beautiful. Congrats. I would love a wallet in this color to go with my black speedy empreinte.... It would be such a nice pop of color.

13. Emp. Speedy is just the best, IMO, and I love the color of your new bag - it's a beauty -- congrats!!!

14. Beautiful color!!!

15. Soooo gorgeous! Is this the 30 size? Modeling pics please!