Uncomfortable shipping to winning bidder... How do I cancel?

Everyone's advice has been on the mark but I just wanted to add that another seller pointed out something that I found helpful. Try using an invisible permanent ink that only shows up under a black light to mark your items. I don't know if it would damage the value of your product but it shouldn't be visible at all and it shouldn't damage it unless the buyer knows. That's how some sellers can tell if a buyer has switched their item or not (the seller told me she marked a snowglobe I bought and she marked all her items as a precaution). But yupp refund and block is the best when they've got attitudes and buy it but accuse it of being fake they're probably planning something

Wow! She was definitely out of line. There's nothing I can suggest that is any different or better than what anyone else has already suggested, but I just wanted to point out that there are SO MANY FAKES on ebay that it's a nightmare anymore. And no many bait and switchers that use real photos and then send a fake bag. It's awful. This person sounds like she's been burned before and that's awful and still no excuse for being such a jerk, but I just wanted to suggest some food for thought. I certainly agree with refunding the payment and re-selling it to someone else though. You don't deserve the headache any more than this person deserves a fake bag.

Everyone's advice has been on the mark but I just wanted to add that another seller pointed out something that I found helpful. Try using an invisible permanent ink that only shows up under a black light to mark your items. I don't know if it would damage the value of your product but it shouldn't be visible at all and it shouldn't damage it unless the buyer knows. That's how some sellers can tell if a buyer has switched their item or not (the seller told me she marked a snowglobe I bought and she marked all her items as a precaution). But yupp refund and block is the best when they've got attitudes and buy it but accuse it of being fake they're probably planning something
Where would you obtain such a marker? I have been making all sales final and no returns which people hate, but I am so afraid of "bait and switch" that I actually say on my auction that's why I don't accept returns. Of course people hate that and I feel I may lose sales this way. However, I would rather just keep my purse forever than end up with someone sending my a horrible fake in return.

Yikes! If you sent her a copy of your CC bill, call your CC company and make sure she is not using your CC. People that ask for things like that are up to no good. It would be quite easy for "her" to obtain your CC number if she has the right comptuer software. I get paranoid about such things and maybe I am over-reacting. I would just double check with your CC company.

Either than or she happens to be in the hospital or in a strange scenerio. :\

Good Luck!

Yikes! If you sent her a copy of your CC bill, call your CC company and make sure she is not using your CC. People that ask for things like that are up to no good. It would be quite easy for "her" to obtain your CC number if she has the right comptuer software. I get paranoid about such things and maybe I am over-reacting. I would just double check with your CC company.

Either than or she happens to be in the hospital or in a strange scenerio. :\

Good Luck!
Don't worry. I redacted the hell out of the bill. The only things remaining were the logo, name, toll free #, and address of the bank (chase bank, VISA, nothing secret about that), and the one charge by Miu Miu. EVERYTHING ELSE was blacked out;) . I'm paranoid too! It's good to be overcautious:yes:

Don't worry. I redacted the hell out of the bill. The only things remaining were the logo, name, toll free #, and address of the bank (chase bank, VISA, nothing secret about that), and the one charge by Miu Miu. EVERYTHING ELSE was blacked out;) . I'm paranoid too! It's good to be overcautious:yes:

Unfortunately there are people in this world with a few screws loose.

uugh...she's so rude AND she only has 1 feedback NO WAY....don't ship it to her...their have been times i get a bad feeling by how a buyer asks a question reguarding an item or by their feedback when they bid. i cancel their bid or i block the buyer from bidding on my item.

Where would you obtain such a marker? I have been making all sales final and no returns which people hate, but I am so afraid of "bait and switch" that I actually say on my auction that's why I don't accept returns. Of course people hate that and I feel I may lose sales this way. However, I would rather just keep my purse forever than end up with someone sending my a horrible fake in return.

The seller told me just to search it on ebay oddly enough :P I haven't done it yet so I don't know how well any particular brand works but I plan to I just haven't gotten around to it yet. But it was a pretty nifty idea to keep yourself safe though

Some people live for problems. Don't send her the bag I think you will regret it. I'm sure there's a way to cancel the transaction.
Good luck....

I totally dislike potential buyer such her! If I were you, I'll refuse to sell to her even block her from the first time before she win my bag. I believe she'll create you trouble and rush you only.

You did the correct thing, Deco. This appears to be an inexperienced buyer with unrealistic expectations. I doubt she'd ever be satisfied. I suspect you've saved yourself headaches and heartaches. AND your bag can go to someone who will appreciate her!