Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky together — have mercy!

Feb 17, 2007
Stamos_Loughlin.jpg

One of our favorite TV couples of all time, Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky from Full House, staged a mini-reunion last night in Beverly Hills. John Stamos and Lori Laughlin, both looking better today than they did during the show's eight-season run, hit up a party at mega-producer Robert Evans'house. Three possible conversation topics:

How their luscious locks are infinitely better than former co-star Mary-Kate Olsen's.

That their careers are doing much better than former co-star Jodie Sweetin's (she's been spending time hosting Pants Off Dance Off).

Whatever happened to predictability? The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV!

Aww, they are so cute together. Full House is one of my all time favourite shows! I used to tape all the episodes so I could watch them over and over again lol. I still watch the reruns on tv.

One of our favorite TV couples of all time, Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky from Full House, staged a mini-reunion last night in Beverly Hills. John Stamos and Lori Laughlin, both looking better today than they did during the show's eight-season run, hit up a party at mega-producer Robert Evans'house. Three possible conversation topics:

How their luscious locks are infinitely better than former co-star Mary-Kate Olsen's.

That their careers are doing much better than former co-star Jodie Sweetin's (she's been spending time hosting Pants Off Dance Off).

Whatever happened to predictability? The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV!

....totally thought the lyrics were "the milkman, the paperboy, eve man tv" :lol: