Unboxing......

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, the past few years I’ve strayed from Michael Kors. Not that I’ve snubbed his brand, I’ve just been carrying another brand. But, the past year or two I’ve eyed the jet set crossbody but never went through with the purchase. I was at the MK outlet so I caved and bought one! I know this isn’t any thing spectacular since everybody has one but I’m excited about it. I got the luggage color as I’m scared for color transfer and it will go nicely with any outfit any season. IMG_4685.JPG IMG_4684.JPG Then I also bought the cute little coin pouch in electric pink, I figured it would be a cute little pop of color. Does anyone else have this bag? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

2. Great bag and love the pink slg! Haven't pulled the trigger although looking at bags in this shape. Thinking I want one that is a little softer leather maybe?

southernbelle82 and all7s like this.
  3. I don’t have a jet set crossbody but I have several of the Ginny crossbodies with this same shape. I LOVE IT!!! It’s a perfect size to hold a lot but still be compact and lightweight. I love the top zip for easy access to contents and I always love MKs pockets. Also I love the visual of the simple rectangle shape. I think the only difference between the two is Ginny usually has an outside tassel. I think Jet Set items are typically saffiano leather. Ginny’s have a wider range of leathers/materials.

I hope you have a lot of fun and adventures with your new Jet Set! Love that pink card case too!

jenjen1964 and southernbelle82 like this.
  4. So the bag is very comfy to carry and light in weight. I just prefer saffiano leather as it’s light and easy to care for. Let us know what you end up with!

jenjen1964 likes this.
  5. Thank you! I never would have thought I’d be a crossbody girl as I’ve always been a tote/satchel girl but it’s HARD to go back after being handsfree. And I love the sleek rectangle look too, I cannot stand a crossbody that has a North/South shape.

6. This is my absolute favorite bag I own.. even over my beloved Gucci Soho Disco. Enjoy!

southernbelle82 likes this.
  7. I like it a lot. It fits quite a bit and is lightweight. I’ve bought 2 of them.

8. Love the chain detail and looks great on you!

southernbelle82 and Glttglam like this.
  9. I agree:smile:

10. Ooooh! You have a disco? I love them, I think they’re really pretty bags. I just like the saffiano leather, and to me MK bags are made just as well as the next designer.

11. I love it! I have bright red!