Unboxing my first Mulberry... Reveal...

This lovely oak heart is now on its way in the mail for my Cara :biggrin: What do you think girls??:woot: I was not sure if I should go with oak or another color, but I decided on this as even if its more 'boring' its better over time and I wont get tired of it?

This with the brass hearts is sold out EVERYWHERE. Called all over Norway to the Mulberry retailers. I was lucky and found a small store that hade ONE left :P

I am a little bit in love with that :graucho: It's gorgeous!

Medium Cara :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: She is sooo much prettier IRL. Pictures online does not do this bag justice!:love:

She is lovely! Congrats. I saw a young lady with this bag last summer when I visited Cambridge and I just kept on stealing looks at the bag!! It totally fit the spec of a younger version of the Bayswater and totally worked.

She is lovely! Congrats. I saw a young lady with this bag last summer when I visited Cambridge and I just kept on stealing looks at the bag!! It totally fit the spec of a younger version of the Bayswater and totally worked.

Thank you girls:smile::smile: But I need some advice...HOW do I get the guts to spray her and take her out for the first time? I am totally terrified for anything that can happen to her :sweatdrop:

Shes been sitting in the box since she got here :lol: