unboxing | CAMOUFLAGE BLUE Porte Documents Voyage PM Damier Cobalt

Congratulations on the bag. I finally got around to see your detailed video. Since you are on the fence about it, I ll be honest, I think it looks cheap. The interior is very disappointing, and the leather corners of the traditional PDV are gone... 😕

I am not sure how I feel about the print. I do like DC, and I like the blue print much better than the red version. (In red it looks like blood splatter!). But overall, it's not the greatest.

Since I ll be picking up a couple of bags later this month, you helped me decide that the PDV PM will not be on my shopping list, and that I am probably going to stay away from this collection all together.

Let us know what you decide to do in the end and, more importantly why you decide to keep it or return it! That's always helpful!

Thanks for the comment! I did do a little more comparing between my bags...and YES this new PDV PM looks very cheap on the inside!! Gonna do another video doing a comparison between the new PDV PM and the original PDV.

I always wondered why the PDV PM was at a lower price point than the PD Jour, which looks more simple on the outside and is pretty much the same size...but now I know why! The inside is cheap! The seams are not hidden...it looks and feels like it's unfinished and unlined! WTF LV?!

I'm still thinking about it...I guess I got what I paid for...but it was still expensive! and with the quality issues of the limited edition paint chipping and rubbing off...maybe this bag will end up being a nightmare.

I'll make up my mind in the next few days!

Yes. I know my opinion is the main one that counts, but I'd like to hear some opinions of others. I like it so far...not sure if I'm in love with it.

Thanks!

Ok, in that case, I too vote for return. I think it is just ok. It does not scream quality. I don't think it is the right blue. Your vids are great by the way! I think you can do better than this bag.

I love all your reveals!

As far as the print I am on the fence. I really think its a cool looking bag but I can see why you think it may look a tad cheap for being an LV. I do really like it though, let us know what you decide!

Gorgeous!! Congrats and enjoy!!

I actually like the print.. i think a super bright blue may stand out too much for the damier graphite.

I love all your reveals!

As far as the print I am on the fence. I really think its a cool looking bag but I can see why you think it may look a tad cheap for being an LV. I do really like it though, let us know what you decide!

Thanks for the kind words! I'm starting to like the print. It is quality of the construction that is harder to accept. I'll post another video on Saturday showing what I mean and I'll also say whether I'm keeping it or returning it.

Have a great day!

I purchased the PDV PM in damier cobalt blue camouflage and have been debating on keeping or returning the bag for a week.

I have decided to return the bag because it doesn't match the quality of construction of my other bags in the Porte Documents line. The quality of the craftsmanship is beautiful...it is the quality of the construction that leaves more to be desired. See my video below for more info.

I purchased the PDV PM in damier cobalt blue camouflage and have been debating on keeping or returning the bag for a week.

I have decided to return the bag because it doesn't match the quality of construction of my other bags in the Porte Documents line. The quality of the craftsmanship is beautiful...it is the quality of the construction that leaves more to be desired. See my video below for more info.

I think you made the right decision.

Thank you all! :biggrin:. I'm actually thinking of saving up for another Chanel French Riviera! I love the black one that I have soo soo much! I would love to have it in a different color.

Good choice. As long as you can fit your items in there, I always vote for a smaller bag. I've seen you stuff, stuff, stuff a bag, so I know you'll make it work. [emoji6][emoji6]

I don't think the inside of this bag is cheap. What's cheap is the gold hardware LV uses. Now that is pathetic. This bag is great but get something else if it isn't singing to you.