unboxing | CAMOUFLAGE BLUE Porte Documents Voyage PM Damier Cobalt

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Instant reveal for you! A brand new release from the men's collection.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks bunches!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Great looking bag, congratulations!

3. That is a great looking bag.

4. Great reveal, love this camouflage colour! Congrats!

5. I didn't knew their was a blue version!
    Congrats!

6. Congrats! Are you asking for thoughts because you are on the fence about keeping it?

7. Wow! This makes me want to have a sex change... !

8. Yes. I know my opinion is the main one that counts, but I'd like to hear some opinions of others. I like it so far...not sure if I'm in love with it.

Thanks!

9. Thank you all so much! Looks like most people are liking the print :smile:.

10. What a great print!

11. Love everything about it 💙💙

12. Gorgeous, congrats :smile:

13. Congratulations on the bag. I finally got around to see your detailed video. Since you are on the fence about it, I ll be honest, I think it looks cheap. The interior is very disappointing, and the leather corners of the traditional PDV are gone... 😕

I am not sure how I feel about the print. I do like DC, and I like the blue print much better than the red version. (In red it looks like blood splatter!). But overall, it's not the greatest.

Since I ll be picking up a couple of bags later this month, you helped me decide that the PDV PM will not be on my shopping list, and that I am probably going to stay away from this collection all together.

Let us know what you decide to do in the end and, more importantly why you decide to keep it or return it! That's always helpful!

14. The blue in this bag is beautiful. Thanks for the video...super informative as always!!!:smile:

15. Thanks all!