Unboxing - Apostrophy 100 Dune

ichelle

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
First pair and cannot be more excited to wear art on my feet. As I value small details, I'm in love with the Apostrophy design. The pop of red at the top of the heel looks so lovely on the profile shots. I wanted an easy to wear neutral so I think I will get some good use out of these.
I noticed that there aren't many posts/threads from other Apostrophy owners, yet many Pigalles and So Kates. Is this style not very popular?

Attachments

GVL

Feb 20, 2012
Congrats! They look perfect, you'll be like flying in your heels, haha. Post some modeling pics! :hugs:

Dec 13, 2013
oh wow, they're beautiful! I didn't realise the apostrophy came in the non-slingback version!
and yes, i second the request for mod pics :heart:

anasa

May 26, 2010
Berkeley, CA
Congrats on your first pair - these are stunning! Nude heels are my go-to shoes, and there's nothing quite like the pop of red. ☺️ What camera do you use? I love your photos!

ichelle

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
Where did you find these I loved th7s style but cant seem to find them anywhere
Neiman Marcus. It looks like they're also available on their site and on saks.com. I actually intended to buy the Decollette Jazz but since they no longer carried that style, the SA offered me the next best thing :smile: