UNBELIEVABLE!! Coach mixed up my order!

melodoki

Aug 30, 2007
So I ordered the navy patent ergo satchel on Saturday at my Coach store and they were shipping it to my home. I called Coach on Thursday to check the shipping info and they told me it would arrive Friday. The doorbell rings later that day and surprise! Fedex!! I had some stuff to do around the house so I didn't open the package right away. I finally get to it, I untie the ribbon and take off cover and once I see the tissue wrapped bag, I KNOW it is not the bag i ordered. I tear off the tissue and it ends up being a Hamptons Stripe Pouch!! (which is slightly more than 1/5 the price of the satchel).

So I'm freaking out and I call Coach. Long story short, they say there was a mix up during packing, and they will be expediting the correct bag via Fedex which should arrive Monday. I will also need to have them pick up the incorrect package. She assured me they were still in stock but I will be holding my breath until it arrives. My husband says it's not meant to be...he wasn't crazy about this purchase.

I want to believe that it will come and I will love it.... (I am still waiting to see) but I'm annoyed that something like this could happen and now I have to wait longer when I could've carried this beautiful bag during this recent beautiful weather in NY... >sigh<

I'll bet the person who ordered the Hamptons
Stripe Pouch was pleasantly surprised...

:roflmfao: I was thinking the same thing. That really stinks, I hope everything works out for you.

When I ordered a monitor for my desktop they sent me a printer instead. I was like :cursing:, until HP told me they were overnighting the correct monitor for free. It helped take the sting off.