UNBELIEVABLE!! Coach mixed up my order!

melodoki

Aug 30, 2007
So I ordered the navy patent ergo satchel on Saturday at my Coach store and they were shipping it to my home. I called Coach on Thursday to check the shipping info and they told me it would arrive Friday. The doorbell rings later that day and surprise! Fedex!! I had some stuff to do around the house so I didn't open the package right away. I finally get to it, I untie the ribbon and take off cover and once I see the tissue wrapped bag, I KNOW it is not the bag i ordered. I tear off the tissue and it ends up being a Hamptons Stripe Pouch!! (which is slightly more than 1/5 the price of the satchel).

So I'm freaking out and I call Coach. Long story short, they say there was a mix up during packing, and they will be expediting the correct bag via Fedex which should arrive Monday. I will also need to have them pick up the incorrect package. She assured me they were still in stock but I will be holding my breath until it arrives. My husband says it's not meant to be...he wasn't crazy about this purchase.

I want to believe that it will come and I will love it.... (I am still waiting to see) but I'm annoyed that something like this could happen and now I have to wait longer when I could've carried this beautiful bag during this recent beautiful weather in NY... >sigh<

elnrie

Apr 3, 2008
That sucks! At least they acknowledged the fact it was their fault! You'll get your new baby in no time! :smile:

Jan 2, 2008
awww, i'm so sorry to hear that happened... that sucks! well at least you'll be getting your bag soon!!

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Whatever happened to your way right away? Oh, that's Burger King! I hope you get your bag on Monday and you'll loooove it very much.

Couture Dreams

spidey kisses
Dec 29, 2007
Lovely CA
atleast they still had it in stock...

haha i love how your husband tells you its not meant to be like that would deter you... my boyfriend says that a lot too

~KT~

Mar 21, 2007
San Jose, cali
www.myspace.com
I'll bet the person who ordered the Hamptons
Stripe Pouch was pleasantly surprised...
:roflmfao: I was thinking the same thing. That really stinks, I hope everything works out for you.

When I ordered a monitor for my desktop they sent me a printer instead. I was like :cursing:, until HP told me they were overnighting the correct monitor for free. It helped take the sting off.

ranskimmie

Jan 25, 2006
Not to worry. The exact same thing just happened to me. It all turned out o.k. in the end. I got the bag I ordered.

Lululovebags

Mar 12, 2008
Earth
:roflmfao: I was thinking the same thing. That really stinks, I hope everything works out for you.

When I ordered a monitor for my desktop they sent me a printer instead. I was like :cursing:, until HP told me they were overnighting the correct monitor for free. It helped take the sting off.

LOL!!