UNBELIEVABLE BBAG KARMA!!!!! Goosebumps!!

dizzywizzy

BBag OCD Sufferer
O.G.
Sep 29, 2008
Ok, this is TRULY a bbag forum tale of destiny...

1st, I confess, I think I am genuinely OCD when it comes to shopping..I started with Bbags in Jan and got my first bag from Erica, a 2009 s/s Black City with SGH. It had a crease on the back in the leather, which I kind of wish Erica would have mentioned, but nevertheless, I LOVED it!!!! :heart:

It went with me to London for a week in February for a funeral of a dear friend who just died at the age of 36. He was an Art Director for all the Harry Potter movies, and was really starting to make a name for himself. TRAGIC. I put my bbag on the airport scale fully packed, and she weighed in at 10.5 lbs!!!! Was the best travel bag, and we bonded during that trip.:noworry:

Well, then from reading the forum and all the wonderful threads of all the other exciting bbags out there, I had to just dive in!!! There was so much more territory to explore!! Need more bbags, Need more bbags!!!!

I decided that I wanted to try ALL the styles to find out which one was the one that just felt 'right'. Well, in all of this, I decided to sell my first bbag on Bonz in May of this year, and another tpf'r ended up buying her from me. Was happy, no lost love, was just waiting for UPS or Fedex to come everyday with my new bbag treasures!

Well, since then, I have probably bought over 20 bags, big and small, Giant and RH, the latest was everything I could get my hands on with pewter hardware obsession with true red, and every black bag made with PH except the Work!:nuts:

With that said, I'm sitting in my room, with $$$$$$$$ worth of bags, and I still felt unfulfilled. After all this time, I decided that my favorite bbag after all was the first one I had, the 09 SGH black city.:s

So tonight, I made a decision that once the economy picks up I'm going to sell everything I have, and get back my 'me' bag, the only one I'm ever really going to wear. Decide to looked on Bonz...one from 2007..pretty, but I really loved the leather on my bag. Jet black, smooshy, distressed, and thick. Went on evilbay, saw one and asked the seller to send me some additional pics, who knows, I might like it.

Got the pics right away, and as soon as I opened the email, I saw that lovely unique crease in the back of my lost baby....it was the same bloody bbag!!!!! :yahoo:Pugtolove bought it in May, and the day I decide I HAVE to have the same bag back, she is there waiting for me.

I'm sorry, but I do have a saying that there are some things in life that are just meant to be...one is my husband, and today is the proof that the second is me being reunited with my first beloved bbag.:love:

The end.
:P Thank you PUGTOLOVE!!!!

My friends, please respond, because I can't tell anyone about this except for my friends here on tpf, and I'm so happy I could cry!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

dizzwizz, now you know that the creases and lines in a Bal Bag are much like our palms...they tell a story. Maybe you should compare your palms to your soulmate bag? Congrats. I love, love, LOVE this story!

dizzwizz, now you know that the creases and lines in a Bal Bag are much like our palms...they tell a story. Maybe you should compare your palms to your soulmate bag? Congrats. I love, love, LOVE this story!

Oh my gosh, that's so true!!! I will have to check once I get her back!!! :smile: