Unbelievable Asking Price - Should I Say Anything?

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Amazing. Someone is actually putting a BIN with immediate payment required for a Fiore Elaina Tote for $1000!!! She has a starting price of $285 or so, that hasn't met the reserve price. To me, obviously, you'd have to know that Elaina Totes aren't going for that ANYWHERE - but that takes a lot of hootsba. I feel like saying something to her, but I'm sure I'll just get my head bitten off like "if you don't like it, don't buy it." Obviously, but I still think it's really disgusting. Buyers Beware!:wtf:

http://cgi.ebay.com/100-Authentic-B...5QQihZ016QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The listing says that the original purchase price was $895. Hopefully, potential buyers will read this and realize that they are paying more than retail to do a BIN.

This happens often with really hot bags. Sellers figure that buyers are willing to pay a premium to have the bag right now. I've seen it often with limited edition Louis Vuitton bags particularly, maybe others have seen it with other brands.

I would never say anything.

That is their perogative to sell it for whatever they want. It is up to a buyer to decide how much they are willing to pay for something they really want.

Plus her starting bid is very low with a reserve. Maybe her reserve is whatever she paid for it.

All seems very fair to me.

Hmmm..I suppose - but if you look at what Elainas sell for on eBay (then and now), it's not for much. I think it was an incredibly heavy bag. Eh - I'm done worrying about it. Greed just gets the better of some.

I had that bag. Bought it for 600 on ebay....and sold it 6 months later for 375. It is an incredibly heavy bag.

1000.00 LOL Don't you think she deserves 1000 for her hard work of one extra picture and a 2 line description. Heck...I had 6 pics...I should have got 6000.00:amazed:

I had that bag. Bought it for 600 on ebay....and sold it 6 months later for 375. It is an incredibly heavy bag.

1000.00 LOL Don't you think she deserves 1000 for her hard work of one extra picture and a 2 line description. Heck...I had 6 pics...I should have got 6000.00:amazed:

Hoo Hooooo!!!!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: