Unable to retain my sign in

rose60610

O.G.
Mar 8, 2011
Chicago
I changed web browsers, so am not sure if that is the reason for this problem:

When I get to the Purseforum site, I log in. Initially I got my notices and availability of making a "like" or responding to a comment, etc. Repeatedly, though, my status reverts to being a lurker only, even after clicking on the sidebar notices of "Register to avoid sidebar ads" or something like that. Occasionally I get the message "You're already logged in". If I do get the ability to "like" a comment, etc, then it's only a one time occurrence, then reverts back to 'lurker status'.

How can this be remedied?

Thank you.
rose60610

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
I changed web browsers, so am not sure if that is the reason for this problem:

When I get to the Purseforum site, I log in. Initially I got my notices and availability of making a "like" or responding to a comment, etc. Repeatedly, though, my status reverts to being a lurker only, even after clicking on the sidebar notices of "Register to avoid sidebar ads" or something like that. Occasionally I get the message "You're already logged in". If I do get the ability to "like" a comment, etc, then it's only a one time occurrence, then reverts back to 'lurker status'.

How can this be remedied?

Thank you.
rose60610
Hi rose,

Which browser are you using? Make sure you don't use TPF in an incognito or private window, as you will be logged out after you close the browser window or tab.

Paonne

Nov 26, 2020
Hi Vlad, I have been locked out of my account (password reset was sent to an account I can no longer access). Can you help me? Thanks.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Hi Vlad, I have been locked out of my account (password reset was sent to an account I can no longer access). Can you help me? Thanks.
Did you change your email?
PM me with email linked to old account and the one you'd like to change it to, I can help.