Una "Piccola" Borsa Nero - The "Little" Black Bag

It’s stunning! I’ve resisted buying myself a nero Cabat, but if I were going to get one, it would be this one for sure! What a special piece and a wonderful choice for your birthday. Enjoy, enjoy! Thanks for sharing your story and photos with us.

Reactions: Mousse
It’s stunning! I’ve resisted buying myself a nero Cabat, but if I were going to get one, it would be this one for sure! What a special piece and a wonderful choice for your birthday. Enjoy, enjoy! Thanks for sharing your story and photos with us.

I was originally hoping for a red or gray cabat. But when I saw the Matte & Shine weave, I was so taken by its elegance and versatility.

Reactions: CoastalCouture
Congrats and enjoy the bag! Thanks for sharing the story. In addition to the friendships you highlight, I think it's great that you stayed loyal to your SA and that she could help you find this dream bag!

I was originally hoping for a red or gray cabat. But when I saw the Matte & Shine weave, I was so taken by its elegance and versatility.

I think that’s an excellent way to go, actually. I tend to be an analytical shopper. Usually, I have a fairly specific idea of what I’m looking for before I go shopping, and I either find what I want, or I don’t and leave empty-handed. But, some of my best buys (large and small) have been when I find something unexpectedly, or find something even better than what I had in mind originally (it happened to me last week, with an eyelash curler, of all things). Anyway, it sounds like this Cabat was destined for you!

I think that’s an excellent way to go, actually. I tend to be an analytical shopper. Usually, I have a fairly specific idea of what I’m looking for before I go shopping, and I either find what I want, or I don’t and leave empty-handed. But, some of my best buys (large and small) have been when I find something unexpectedly, or find something even better than what I had in mind originally (it happened to me last week, with an eyelash curler, of all things). Anyway, it sounds like this Cabat was destined for you!

Audrey sure was destined to be mine!

How’d the first biz trip with Audrey go? Did she travel well?

She traveled well. I grabbed the exit row window seat on Southwest. Plenty of room to stow her under the seat with the handles tucked it. I carried my iPad and some work files. She carried well on my shoulder. I used my canard lanyard to secure one end. Also switched to my canard cravatteria Wallet. Plan to look for a new lanyard when we are in Carmel next week. I really love my cabat.

She traveled well. I grabbed the exit row window seat on Southwest. Plenty of room to stow her under the seat with the handles tucked it. I carried my iPad and some work files. She carried well on my shoulder. I used my canard lanyard to secure one end. Also switched to my canard cravatteria Wallet. Plan to look for a new lanyard when we are in Carmel next week. I really love my cabat.

So pleased to read this. If I recall, she’s not a super heavy cabah so my guess is she could become your go to travel bag. Even though I’m picking up my goodies from Carmel, I may try a lanyard too! I really like how it looks on the Cabat.

Moose, belated Birthday Wishes. This cabat is stunning and more so if it’s not as heavy as most of the cabats. I love the matte/shine treatment. It’s a shame it’s not offered in other styles. Enjoy.