Una "Piccola" Borsa Nero - The "Little" Black Bag

Mousse

Boston Strong
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
After two years of BV temptations, I finally found my dream Cabat. I’m calling her Una “Piccolo” Borsa Nero (translated: the little black bag). Her name is a play on the little black dress. Just like we all have or need a basic little black dress, we all need a little black bag. My bag isn’t so little. She’s the large matte & shine fall 2017 limited edition runway Cabat. She’s very special because 35 were handcrafted and only 5 were allocated to the US market. Mine is #2 of 35. She is a BV work of art composed of alternating fettucia in shiny Capra Lissata and Matte Nappa leather.

Her enabling story is quite fun. My two enablers extraordinaire, Diane and Grietje have been my sidekicks on this journey that lead us to our BV Las Vegas meet-up in September. Diane and I decided to venture out and check out the three BV boutiques in LAS before the rest of the group arrived. We did some power walking from our hotel, the Wynn Encore, to The Palazzo boutique and then cabbed it to The Crystals and eventually to The Bellagio. I wasn’t expecting to find a bag. I was content getting to meet new BVettes and rekindle friendships with those from past meet-ups. We tried on bags, but nothing resonated until we reached The Bellagio boutique. High on a shelf sat a large Nero Cabat that sparkled in the natural boutique lighting. It was meant to be. Diane and I were on a BV high. We stopped for lunch at Olives at the Bellagio. I knew I had to have the bag. Being loyal to my SA Danah, both Diane and I started texting her. Danah is a super go-getter and later that afternoon she located the Cabat at Melrose Place and had it transferred to Valley Fair, waiting for me when I returned home from Las Vegas.

She made her debut for my birthday this week.IMG_3215.JPG Copia.JPG Detail.JPG The Plaque.JPG Runway.JPG

Attachments

• Copia Detail.JPG
    Copia Detail.JPG
    248 KB · Views: 339
Last edited: