Un Apres Midi de Chien

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2010
    Does anybody know whatever happened to these bags? Does anybody know of a retailer that is not online? I know they have a few styles out there, but at one point they had this one style that came in everycolor under the sun. Well, I had a navy one and have lost it :sad: I think a family member borrowed it. It was a fantastic winter bag as it was made from nylon.

Here is a photo:

[​IMG]

I like this bag so much I am hoping to find a replacement. I found this beige one I am posting, but I suddenly have four beige bags...

Attached Files:

2. I saw some on the Yoox sample sale yesterday. Otherwise, I don't know where to buy this brand anymore.

3. Thanks! I know they used to come in a rainbow of colors. I am looking for a nylon bag for winter that is somewhat fashionable and I was hoping to find a wine or dark blue. I like these bags because some of their models have a little bit of a Bal vibe.

I think I might end up going with MZ Wallace instead, but there are just a few too many pockets on her bags so I am still searching.