Ummmm...so this happened!

Last edited:
May I please present Ms Bleu Sapphir!! And miel gator ghw kelly dog! Thank you so much for letting me share!!!:heart:

Absolutely Gorgeous choice! That's the one that I would have chosen, too.
(I love the other, too, but selliers are harder to find than retournes, so that was good to buy that first if you want one of each style.) I got my 32 RC Sellier kelly before I got my 32 Blue indigo retourne one. Enjoy your beautiful bag!!!

Absolutely Gorgeous choice! That's the one that I would have chosen, too.
(I love the other, too, but selliers are harder to find than retournes, so that was good to buy that first if you want one of each style.) I got my 32 RC Sellier kelly before I got my 32 Blue indigo one. Enjoy your beautiful bag!!!

Thank you!
Hahaha ladybaga its like you read my mind! They had just gotten it in the store too and all of SA's said they hadnt seen one before then. But my hubby also thought that it looked sharp! SM already planning my next one! Lol! But yes, it was difficult they were both so GORGEOUS!

May I please present Ms Bleu Sapphir!! And miel gator ghw kelly dog! Thank you so much for letting me share!!!:heart:

Thank you!
Hahaha ladybaga its like you read my mind! They had just gotten it in the store too and all of SA's said they hadnt seen one before then. But my hubby also thought that it looked sharp! SM already planning my next one! Lol! But yes, it was difficult they were both so GORGEOUS!

I got my sellier first and our store said the same thing. At the time ( 2 years ago) they hadn't seen a sellier in years! I got my retourne in Paris at FSH last summer.
They asked if I wanted a dark blue sellier, but I told them that since I had a sellier
already, I really wanted a retourne. When the sweet French saleslady said the magic words, "Madame, follow me....", my heart was racing. That was one of the happiest days of my life!
(In a material world sense, that is....)