Ummmm.... I..... Yeaaaahhhh.... What?

I think the rose is very pretty...I think the Artist should have painted the rose by the bottom right side with two smaller roses- one on top of the bigger rose and one next to the rose in the lower middle side... :P
------
Edit
I did not knew the Artist painted with the stem...I still feel the owner should over made the Artist put two more roses with different sizes next to each other to fill in more. I still feel the custom design feels "empty".

Last edited:
I think the rose is very pretty...I think the Artist should have painted the rose by the bottom right side with two smaller roses- one on top of the bigger rose and one next to the rose in the lower middle side... :P
That would've looked good! LOL. The price is still too high for such a personalized piece but hey, maybe someone out there... Ya never know.

But, won't the paint just peel off in time? I suppose not if he used an oil based paint.

That would've looked good! LOL. The price is still too high for such a personalized piece but hey, maybe someone out there... Ya never know.

But, won't the paint just peel off in time? I suppose not if he used an oil based paint.

I am not so sure...but I still dream to of having some artist making a replica of the murakami panda on a Mono cles and a bag, since I missed out on Murakami collaberation! :P

I have seen some people on here buy bags and then have an artist paint on it for them. I think that would be a better way to go....If someone is looking to buy a custom painted LV bag, I am sure they would want to pick the design and colors! Nice job though.

If anyone is interested you should check out bjtaylor02's YouTube videos about the two Neverfulls that she had painted! I believe one was to cover up a mon monogram? Either way, the artist she used is fabulous and she includes a disclaimer giving info. on whether or not doing something like this could be right for you and the pros/cons. The rose on this bag is beautiful.

If anyone is interested you should check out bjtaylor02's YouTube videos about the two Neverfulls that she had painted! I believe one was to cover up a mon monogram? Either way, the artist she used is fabulous and she includes a disclaimer giving info. on whether or not doing something like this could be right for you and the pros/cons. The rose on this bag is beautiful.

Yes I would.

Be Blessed MoNikki

The painting is nice but I would be terrified to have something like that done. Yes, it would be cool to have a customized piece but if something went wrong? Yikes. Still pretty though.