Ummm, is this a new low for me????

You are brilliant, GT. And, you have reminded me how important it is to stick to ones priorities in life! :yes:

In all seriousness, congratulations on 10 years of marriage! That is no mean feat & I hope you have a wonderful, memorable trip to commemorate your special day!

hNe

GT I've already done this.
We go to Anguilla, and then there is a hop over to St. Martin by ferry for a day trip. Easy!!
Have not visited St. Barths but I hear it is lovely, if not as laid back as Anguilla.
Anguilla has the best of all worlds. Great food, fancy places, laid back places, beautiful beaches, nice people.

Oh no GT that is not a new low. It's not low at all actually. When I first started reading your post, I thought you were going to say that you told him to forget the trip and just buy lots of H instead.

LOL GT - it's called "workin' it girl" -- and it's what works to make it the next 10 IMO!!! Good luck and have fun! I've not been to any islands so have nothing to offer there...

Great thinking! :nuts: I'd probably do the same. I suffer from the same thing your DH does, what I like to call for myself...vacation wallet. My wallet feels invincible when I'm on vacation so I buy things (like everything) while I'm there. Its all in the moment. Have fun on your trip and I hope there is some beautiful H waiting for you!

Anyway, was this wrong of me? Have I hit a total new low with my little suggestions?

NOPE! Nothing to feel guilty about.... I've done it so many times it is "routine". In fact, DH knows that most places we vacation has an H boutique and we have to plan one day when we visit it/them. :graucho:

As for suggestions, I've been to most of the islands in the Carribean except for St. Bart's. So, I'd go there, plus I hear/read that there are so MANY nice boutiques there! Have been to St. John/St. Martin a couple of times because the islands are beautiful!