Umm, Madge..What Did You Do

I actually really like the cut - but the colour is wrong for her. Did someone say that already? I also think it looks like a wig. She needs some oil blotter. Hell - the woman is pushing 50. I hope to look half as good at her age!!!

I completely agree with you! I think it is the color that makes her look bad! But the cut looks cool. Maybe a softer color.

Man she is showing her age! She reminds me of Samantha on Sex in the City when she had cancer and was wearing those horrible wigs! Madge's make up it too pan cake the eyeliner should be allot less heavier too harsh especially that it only enhances her "crows Feet" Sorry, could you tell I don't like her anyway!

I actually really like the cut - but the colour is wrong for her. Did someone say that already? I also think it looks like a wig. She needs some oil blotter. Hell - the woman is pushing 50. I hope to look half as good at her age!!!
I hope to look as good as Michelle Phifer or Kim Basinger when I am in my 50's not Madonna!

I REALLY hope that this is a wig...........her look for the past year (while promoting Confessions On A Dancefloor) has been radiant - hair, makeup, outfits, etc. There's something very Ashlee Simpson-ish about this haircut, maybe b/c it's so "edgy"???