Umm Chocolate - non-quilted bay and clutch

kiss_p

So, pretty...
O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
Here are my sale finds from the past week: an east-west satchel and clutch - both in moka. The satchel was 65% off at Saks and the clutch was 60% off at Nordy's. I adore them. :love: Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• HPIM0187a.jpg
    HPIM0187a.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 61
  • HPIM0189a.jpg
    HPIM0189a.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 79
Here are my sale finds from the past week: an east-west satchel and clutch - both in moka. The satchel was 65% off at Saks and the clutch was 60% off at Nordy's. I adore them. :love: Let me know what you think!

Love your bags and what great deals -well done:tup: ! You described the Bay as non-quilted, but isn't there a bit of quilting on that design ? Can you wear the Bay over your shoulder ?I'd be keen to know as I'm currently in the middle of trying to exchange a bag I was bought from the Sacoche sale for a Moka Bay rectangular bag like yours and I'm nervous about the prospect of it fitting over my shoulder comfortably (bags that can only be carried by hand don't work for me). Anyway, enjoy your bags - they're absolutely fab:smile: !

Love your bags and what great deals -well done:tup: ! You described the Bay as non-quilted, but isn't there a bit of quilting on that design ? Can you wear the Bay over your shoulder ?I'd be keen to know as I'm currently in the middle of trying to exchange a bag I was bought from the Sacoche sale for a Moka Bay rectangular bag like yours and I'm nervous about the prospect of it fitting over my shoulder comfortably (bags that can only be carried by hand don't work for me). Anyway, enjoy your bags - they're absolutely fab:smile: !

Tagullah - It does have some stitching around the pockets, but I wouldn't consider it quilting. Also, it is a hand-held bag. I doubt it can be worn over the shoulder. When I first got the bag, I noticed their were rings on the side and I asked the SA if it came with a shoulder strap. It does not come with a shoulder a strap, the rings are decorative. There were two of these bags on the shelf and neither had a shoulder strap.

Thanks everyone for your kind words! :flowers: