Umbrella not working!

LinMcHugh

LinMcHugh
Mar 18, 2008
I just took my Heritage Stripe umbrella mine out today--it's a nice one with wooden handle and you have to wrestle with it to get it to latch into place. It's something with the mechanism not fitting right. Anyway.....I just looked up the receipt and it is dated 2/24/08!! I have only used the darn thing twice because it doesn't fit in my bags, so....do you think they will exchange or replace it???? I did pay full price for it at $98??, so I would hate to see that go to waste.:tdown:

Yikes! I have no idea what they would do.. but you can bring it to Coach and ask if it can be fixed somehow? And if they would possibly exchange?
Did it work fine the first time you used it?

You could write to Coach corporate. If you have only used it twice, the umbrella should not be failing... even if you used it every time it rained for the past year, it shouldn't be failing! My $6 umbrella has lasted years, so a Coach one should certainly last as long--and that is what you should be able to expect. Certainly write them or give them a call! GOOD LUCK!!

i would try to. my sister got me a coach umbrella for my birthday and i am not very happy with it because when it is windy it pops out the other way... lol which doesn't help me much and i have never had that problem with cheap umbrellas.

i acutally mentioned that one of the arms of my coach umbrella broke to an SA and she told me if i brought it in, they would prob replace it. lol ive just been to lazy to even try to be honest.

Coach umbrellas are not made very well - I have had two of them and they both broke - and I had been gentle with them.

I have better luck with a cheap umbrella.