Um okay, Marc Jacobs knocked off his own LV....

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yeah, it does look strangely familiar.....:thinking:

2. How funny!

3. I guess he can..... it sure is cute ;)

4. makes you remember you pay for the brand name and not always the material or design

I like it though

5. that looks like one of those XOXO brand purses i see all over the place, the ones that are at burlington and idk where else. hm i no likey lol

6. weird

7. Yup!

8. Ewww, I think it's ugly. I'm with Louiebabee, it looks like an XOXO bag. lol

9. he does it a lot. some of the MJ bags look very similar to the LV. one that comes to mind is the MJ Venetia which to me is a leather version of the Manhattan.

10. Yes, MJ does copy bags for LV from his own line. The Manhattan is one of them.

11. Probably to make it accessible to people who can't afford it. He seems pretty cool!

12. Yuck. The knock off is rarely as good as the original...

13. that's what it reminds me of too. kinda cute though :smile:

14. I agree with others, I have seen a lot of his bags take certain accents from some LV bags and use them on the MBMJ bags. I was surprised when I first noticed it, but then like someone else says, I suppose he can do whatever he wants!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice