Um, Magenta City BIN $550--GONE!!!!

1. I pressed the BIN button too late. I wasn't sure it was real because I couldn't see the bales. I was bummed I missed out. Congrats to who ever got it!!!

2. holy crapola, that's one of the best deals ever & the winner's a PFer :yahoo:

3. wow, I hope its real. Congrats to the buyer!

4. wow.. what a deal!!

5. ugghhhhhh that kills me!!!!! :crybaby:

6. the magenta's a beauty! wow! :drool:

7. Hoof... hahah someone got a great deal!! fess up!!

8. CONgrats whoever got it:yahoo:

9. Why risk it if you can't see thw whole bag with bales?:confused1:

10. I missed itby 5 sec...I was reading description this morning 8am ..Leather looks good..whoever it is lucky winner..:crybaby: :crybaby:

11. Wellll.. sometimes you know without seeing the bales. Everything else is right on so you can tell the bag is authentic. If there is doubt about the tag/the leather/anything else, then the bales seal the deal either way.. but they're not always necessary. In this case, I don't think the seller is hiding them, she probably doesn't even know what they are or that they are the mark of an authentic bag.

12. double post!

13. Noooo... :hysteric: Congrats Jakuten. I need to stalk bbag auction's more. :cry:

14. Ok now I feel better because someone else missed it as well. I thought it was real but the tassels looked a bit funny. I should of pressed that button sooner.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice