um, is it too early to be thinking about boots?

just when I thought I was done loving marc jacobs shoes... out pop these boots! both look comfortable to stomp around in without sacrificing looks.

gray boots from marc jacobs... I hope they are as as lilac-gray as they are in this picture.

I love the shape!

Dang, those are HOT!! Nope, never too early to think about boots, IMO. That's where I invest most of my shoe spending $$!! You can wear them 3 seasons of the year where I live. :yes:

0o0o0o WOW!!! i love shopping for boots!!! i dont reckon its too early to start hunting!!! after all if you get in early you'll be able to get your size and colour!!!

I was heartily depressed reading Vogue the other day. I was sat in my garden, in a pair of shorts & a camisole, drinking cocktails & being thoroughly summery (a very rare event in the UK) then I opened the new Vogue & was faced with the A/W catwalk insider suppliment & the entire issue was jam packed with winter clothes! grr!

Summer is short enough here without having to look at tweed, fur & boots in June! sheesh! I'd only just taken them all off a month before!:biggrin:

But as every Fashionista worth their Manolo Blahniks knows, you have to buy your clothes at least a season in advance :sad: so no, its not too early to start looking at boots :sad:

I've already selected & ordered the key pieces to my A/W wardrobe;

Leopard print Manolo Blahniks

red patent Manolo Blahniks (hopefully my fabulous Mary Janes in NY!:biggrin:)

Tweed Hugo Boss suit

plu others , ok so I started with shoes! :biggrin:

I love Jacobs shoes, I've got a pair of wedges from 3 years ago that I refuse to though out! I wear them every year! They are fabulous shoes. All Jacobs creations are fabulous(with the exception of a lot of the stuff for LV in my opinion). The first boots are very impressive! Funky, but feminine, casual but classic too. Get them!:biggrin:

ParkAvenuePrincess said:
Funky, but feminine, casual but classic too. Get them!:biggrin:

That's what I thought about them too. It's a boot that looks comfy but not too frumpy! :girlsigh: I think I'm going to check them out in real life first to see whether they have that lilac-sheen to them. It would be nice if it were a mauvy gray...

Never too early, I've been looking like crazy for a pair of warm low heeled boots - and no uggs for me. :P I love the MJ boots! So HOT! I've been looking at several pairs of riding boots.