Um, excuse me, Ms. Shopmom--what is that I see in your avatar?

I keep coming back here to see your pix D---it just looks amazing on you. You and Goldie were made for each other! And I love the gold Pelican on her; the PH one just arrived on my doorstep from SF. Love it!

Dying to know your birkin vs. kelly analysis...both...for different occasions/uses...but when?????

Socal This bag in this size and color will definately become my daily workhorse bag. No question. I can see trading on and off with my Noisette and Black Box Kelly's but I have a feeling that Goldy will be very much used on a daily basis more than I thought. Easy to get in and out and pretty dang casual for where I live.

No shrink wrap for S'Mom......that's ok though. Caramel Kelly didn't have shrink wrap either!......hmmmmmmmmm......come to think of it, I've NEVER gotten shrink wrap.........

.......I got ribbon though!

Socal This bag in this size and color will definately become my daily workhorse bag. No question. I can see trading on and off with my Noisette and Black Box Kelly's but I have a feeling that Goldy will be very much used on a daily basis more than I thought. Easy to get in and out and pretty dang casual for where I live.

Thank you! I am still on the birkin/kelly fence for my next bag (well, have one of each on order)...I love, love, love my birkin and am trying to decide if kelly should join my H-gang...

Oh it looks GREAT on you!!! I can see the color actually suits you well, and would look great with Black too!!! Congrats! Such a beauty!!!

BTW - you look amazing in those jeans!!!

SoCal If you already have your Birkin why not go for a Kelly this time? Personally, I love having a selection to choose from, KWIM? The Kelly will fit most every situation too and in fact some situations far better than a Birkin unless it's a small exotic. (fancy dinner, opera, ballet, cocktail party, special occasions......) A Kelly is just quintessentially Hermes.......gotta have one!

OMG!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts: OH. MY. GODDDD!!! You look so FREAKING AMAZING!!! Both that bag and you are jaw-droppingly casual chic. It was made for you, that birkin.

It's so so stunning! Congratulations!! And happy Christmas to you!

YA YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D - the most PERFECT addition to your collection - I'm so THRILLED Santa came early to your house....although I just BET there will be an orange box under the tree on the 25th!

Congrats D - she's a beauty for sure, and looks just divine on you!

Oh.......maybe I just gave Mr Lau a little kiss............I forgot my kneepads, so no birkin for K.............boohoo....!