Ulysses help?

Do those of you with the Ulysse find that the cover flaps up like it does in the picture? I tend to toss things in my bag, and if it is floppy, it will be wrinkled and mashed up all the time. (I haven't held one IRL yet - maybe on my next H visit)

Do those of you with the Ulysse find that the cover flaps up like it does in the picture? I tend to toss things in my bag, and if it is floppy, it will be wrinkled and mashed up all the time. (I haven't held one IRL yet - maybe on my next H visit)

It is really floppy but the cover doesn't flap up! ;)

Etain is the greatest colour, for sure! Here's my DIY Etain Ulysse messenger bag.

7ETAINFORBEGINNERS.jpg

I guess it could flap up if you weren't careful, threw it in the bag and sort of left it that way. But it shouldn't do that on its own. :smile:

Best colour ever! I'm having such a BE moment right now.

Etain is the greatest colour, for sure! Here's my DIY Etain Ulysse messenger bag.

7ETAINFORBEGINNERS.jpg
Oh wow, that is so clever!

Thanks for the compliments everyone :smile:

It is really floppy but the cover doesn't flap up! ;)

Re: the floppiness of Togo Ulysses - like any leather product stiffness/floppiness varies skin to skin, and this is especially evident in Ulysses! I have seven Ulysses, and none are quite the same. Here's a photo of the floppiest I have in blue electrique, and the stiffest in orange, placed hanging off the edge of a table. There is an enormous difference in how these perform, with the orange almost as stiff as heavy cardboard. But for the most part, Ulysses are floppy, or at least soften up into that floppy, slouchy leather puddle that everyone loves :smile:

ED22F072-29A4-42CA-BC71-63F1D9956919.jpg