Ulysee color question?

1. My next Hermes piece is going to be a Ulysee agenda but I am having a tough time deciding on a color. I thought I would ask all you experts because DH is getting tired of me asking him I think. :lol:
    All of my current accessories are burgundy/wine. What color agenda do you think would look the best? Should I get something similar in color or go with something completely different? :flowers:

95A53EF3-DD5E-D9AD-C385FB0A91CF3BB9.jpg
  2. Hmmmmm.....maybe Raisen? Or Chocolate? How about Potiron? My Vision Agenda is Lilac, a color I've never owned in anything and I just LOVE it! Every time I take it out of my purse (and I can really see that puppy in there!) I smile!

3. I was thinking potiron too. :biggrin: Or chocolate would go with everything...So hard to decide. :lol:

4. I say Potiron, orange, Rouge Hermes or chocolate

5. Vert anis for a change!

6. Thanks Greentea & Shoes! Wow, vert anis would really pop. And orange is :love:. I can't wait to see what colors they have in stock at SF. I'm going next Saturday if we get everything moved into our new place on Friday (I hope!!!) :biggrin: It's going to be our "whew we're done moving need to get rugs/dishes for our new place" shopping trip with a stop at Hermes! :lol:

7. Good luck! I hope something sings for you at the store and you get something wonderful!

8. Thank you! I am really looking forward to our move being over and being so close to good shopping. I'm sure a whole lot will sing to me...now I just have to be good :angel: and see which one sings the loudest. ;)

9. What color IS potiron? Can someone tell me please?

10. It's a really pretty orange...not as bright as Hermes orange. :biggrin:

11. It's orange with a slight brown undertone.

12. Thank you! I thought it was an orange, but wasn't sure. I do love the Hermes orange! And the purple! And the blues! Time to start saving...

13. I have a Potiron Birkin in my avatar.
    It has a LOT of brown in it and suprisingly, goes with 95% of my wardrobe.

14. I have an orange one that I really love but I think the Poitron would be a better choice for you. I think it is a little more on the warm side and would look really good with your Vuitton bags. Also, I think Rouge H would look pretty too.

15. Thank you! :flowers: I am really hoping they will have one in Potiron. :biggrin: I would love to have something in that color. But Rouge H is gorgeous too.

Two more days and then we will be done moving!:yahoo: And then it's off to SF on Saturday...and it won't be a four hour drive to get there anymore!!! (I'm so excited!) :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice