Ultraviolet regrets....?

Nov 21, 2006
Has anyone got a bag in UV and sold/returned/regretted? I just received my RH Work in UV. And I'm just not sure...I love the color, just not sure if it's "too much color"?? Maybe I'm just not used to a big bright bag. Don't know what to do?? 😕thanks

You should post a modeling picture so we can give you our thoughts on how it looks on you. I think some people can pull of certain colors, styles...while it looks "off" on others. Just keep in mind...if you LOVE it...it does not matter what anyone else thinks. ;)

I bought mine a couple of weeks ago if I remember correctly. At the beginning I was also afraid that it would be too much colour. I must say I still love how it looks everytime I look at it I feel happy ....I know I'm totally obsessed:smile: It's a personal opinion, if you don't feel it, then perhaps change it to a different colour? I can't wait to see yours though:biggrin:

I agree with what people here have said about you maybe sharing your picture wearing the bag, so we can better assess? I'd think UV would look great especially if you wear clothes in neutral colors. If you are not comfortable with it, you can change it for another color - though personally, I like UV a lot. :biggrin: