Ultramarine Patent Maggie??

Does anyone know about this bag? Where it was originally sold? I think it was a Fall 2012, but I'm not sure. Anybody have her? I have always wanted a Maggie and finally took the plunge. I'd love to hear from others about what they think of theirs!

Does anyone know about this bag? Where it was originally sold? I think it was a Fall 2012, but I'm not sure. Anybody have her? I have always wanted a Maggie and finally took the plunge. I'd love to hear from others about what they think of theirs!

I saw it at macys & love the color! The tote version is on my long list :smile:

I believe it was a Macy's exclusive not sold in FP. I bought the tote and I really love how the color is designed to be uneven, so it's like looking through water. And Maggie is a great style of bag! Enjoy it!

Nordstrom had it in the fall. I have the Lindsey in ultramarine - the watercolor effect makes it a unique bag. I have two Maggies (black and gray) - some have had issues with the straps slipping off their shoulders, but she works for me and I love the three compartments. HTH

I also have the Lindsey and the color is amazing. You stare into it and it’s so *deep*. It’s one of my favorites. I have two Maggies in the older style and love them, but I didn’t have a patent LIndsey, so I chose the Lindsey. Maggie is a great bag though. I find her compartments very handy.