UltraDior in U.S.

kendra727

Jun 29, 2008
I'm new to Dior, and came across ultra Dior tote while doing research for a work bag. It seems to meet all my needs for work: roomy, shoulder bag, with a zipper, minimalist design, low key, not full of logo....But I'm a little baffled by the way it is sold...

So looks like Dior handbags are not sold online, so nowhere to check the price. Can anyone tell me the price of Ultra Dior tote in US, I'm interested in the larger size? And where to buy? Does it sold in any department store like Neiman Marcus?? I'm in norther California, near San Francisco.

Thank you so much!

I heard from other members that the UltraDior is not available in the US, so there isn't a US price for it either. The medium size is 1850 Euros, and the small is 1650 Euros. A member here (I think it's Floatythoughts) said that Dior at Harrods in the UK will ship internationally, although you would have to pay the duties of crossing the border. Still, I think that the high US dollar will make your purchase reasonably priced even after duties.

Reactions: nucleii
I heard from other members that the UltraDior is not available in the US, so there isn't a US price for it either. The medium size is 1850 Euros, and the small is 1650 Euros. A member here (I think it's Floatythoughts) said that Dior at Harrods in the UK will ship internationally, although you would have to pay the duties of crossing the border. Still, I think that the high US dollar will make your purchase reasonably priced even after duties.
Thanks a lot!