UltraDior in U.S.

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm new to Dior, and came across ultra Dior tote while doing research for a work bag. It seems to meet all my needs for work: roomy, shoulder bag, with a zipper, minimalist design, low key, not full of logo....But I'm a little baffled by the way it is sold...

So looks like Dior handbags are not sold online, so nowhere to check the price. Can anyone tell me the price of Ultra Dior tote in US, I'm interested in the larger size? And where to buy? Does it sold in any department store like Neiman Marcus?? I'm in norther California, near San Francisco.

Thank you so much!

2. I heard from other members that the UltraDior is not available in the US, so there isn't a US price for it either. The medium size is 1850 Euros, and the small is 1650 Euros. A member here (I think it's Floatythoughts) said that Dior at Harrods in the UK will ship internationally, although you would have to pay the duties of crossing the border. Still, I think that the high US dollar will make your purchase reasonably priced even after duties.

nucleii likes this.
  3. Thanks a lot!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice