Ultimo retail bailout - $50 off orders through 8/10

juicyjuice

Nov 23, 2008
Ultimo.com is offering $50 off all sale merchandise through 8/10 with code BAILOUT...I think there's no minimum

Quoting email:

dollars for dresses!!!

its our 'retail bailout' and a gift for our loyal on-line subscribers--

$50 gift certificate for use on your next order

use code: BAILOUT

valid thru midnight august 10th, 2009

*sale merchandise only

*ON-LINE orders only

*all sales final

*one 'bailout' per customer

suzyC

Feb 16, 2008
Honolulu
Thanks for posting! They have some nice stuff on sale. Unfortunately for those living in Hawaii, shipping for one item is $35 :nuts:

Apr 11, 2008
NY
Be careful with this company. I bought a few things from them and all was well. But my last order, and it will be my last, had a hand dyed silk dress that had a spot where the dye missed and it was a white dot. It was/is 2 x 4 mm on the breast. I sent them and email about it and they said:

It is a tiny spot the size of a pinhead, I saw it myself when I packed the box for you, so you cannot say it was the size of a pencil eraser. Plus, it came from the vendor that way, and we logged the flaw in when we got it from them, so it is natural to the piece and not damage. Sorry, you can't send it back. We suggest you take it to your local shoe dying place and ask them to try to dye the spot to match. The final sale allows no returns.

Uh what??? No returns for size or change of mind, but for something flawed? I tried again and explained that that policy is inappropriate for damage, bc they can see it, I cannot. In fact, they admit they did see it (twice) and sent it anyway, knowing they would not refund me.

I paid with a debit card (lesson learned) and my bank won't do anything about it. So now I have this damaged dress and am out $300.

My advice? The deals are too good there for a reason...just click the "back" button.

missmary

Jun 14, 2006
Los Angeles
^^ Wow! That's horrible customer service -- to knowingly send you flawed merchandise, and to admit it, and then tell you it's your problem. I will avoid them from now on!