ultimate_handbag

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Does this seller ever move merchandise? I know they have a separate buyer's ID with private feedback because I've followed them around ebay a bit. A few months ago, they purchased a used (but great condition) red Luxury tote for $1225 and relisted iit for $2850! Now it's down to $2450 in their store with a $2850 retail price in the header - a huge lie because that bag retailed for around $2285. All of their Chanel bags have high price points and the offers are almost always declined.

It's too bad because they have some nice items that will probably never sell due to the greed.

So funny....I did see that bag and the one offer was mine.....ROFL, I decided to take a chance on Ebay for this bag.....and of course I got refused., it got relisted on the same minute it expired....don't understand this seller or this bag either....maybe the purpose is not to sell them but to move funds....who knows......anyhoo, Roey, our noses have been following the same red scents......ROFL......:heart:H

^LOL! I'll bet your offer wasn't a really lowball one either! I admit, $1200 was a deal for the purchase price, but the profit should be a few hundred dollars at most.

I guess some people feel their used, past season bags with scratched hw and leather, as minor as those imperfections may be, are worth almost as much as they paid, when they clearly are not.

Yeah, I don't understand how sellers can ask ridiculous prices for their items. I guess they are just waiting for that unsuspecting buyer and there's one born every minute!

What I'm baffled about is how do they afford the listing fees? It adds up pretty quickly doesn't it? And the opportunity cost of the cash they shelled out to carry the inventory. Doesn't add up mathematically...

I often wonder about this too. How do they come up with these prices? I always find it amusing too when they buy sale items and try to sell them for full price (or more) and then refuse reasonable offers!!!!