Ultimate soft bag on the way...

clk55girl

Jenn
Aug 3, 2006
I ordered the large ultimate soft foldover bag in light beige today and will receive it tuesday.:yahoo: :yahoo: I am SO excited because this was a TOUGH hunt for me. It's the huge one that retails for 1675. style # A28576. Fedex should deliver tues morning and I will post pics soon after!:biggrin:

Jennifer
I am so glad you found the bag you wanted, I know you can hardly wait until Tuesday!! Your avatar is the bag I would buy if I could just buy anything w/o thinking about how I am "suppose" to be building a Chanel collection of timeless, classic pieces that I can use with anything. Purple (especially lavender) is my fave color and the violet of your flap bag is GORGEOUS!!!!
Congrats again on your new bag!

Jennifer
I am so glad you found the bag you wanted, I know you can hardly wait until Tuesday!! Your avatar is the bag I would buy if I could just buy anything w/o thinking about how I am "suppose" to be building a Chanel collection of timeless, classic pieces that I can use with anything. Purple (especially lavender) is my fave color and the violet of your flap bag is GORGEOUS!!!!
Congrats again on your new bag!

Thanks Penny! The purple goes really well w/my blacks, greys, and whites so I don't have a problem there. BTW, did you get those black platform pumps yet? I love your dog as well.

What's the size of the large Ultimate Soft bag? How big is it?

There is a pic that golden posted in post pics of your chanel family thread. It's the huge light beige one on the stairs that has a cc charm zipper pull, folds over at the top and has a tear drop shape when you look at it from the side. There's a black one on ebay that says the dimensions are 16x13x6 which is huge, almost as big as my cabas. I am a sucker for big slouchy bags though.:rolleyes:

Oooooh you are so lucky!!! I LOVE ultimate soft bag....I actually have my NM SA hold for a while for me to decide if I want it or not. My SA told me she is pretty surprised that this bag is actually flying off the shelves at NMs. I don't know what to do....I just bought a Reissue, and I'm picking up LV Mirror Speedy in a week.....too much money spent already. Only if I know this line stays for next few seasons, then I can get it later....but we never know.

There is a pic that golden posted in post pics of your chanel family thread. It's the huge light beige one on the stairs that has a cc charm zipper pull, folds over at the top and has a tear drop shape when you look at it from the side. There's a black one on ebay that says the dimensions are 16x13x6 which is huge, almost as big as my cabas. I am a sucker for big slouchy bags though.
I can't believe this. We have 2 Chanel stores... and I never see any of the great bags when I go to shop. (Why are the good bags never on the shelves? Don't answer that... it's a rhetorical question. :sad:)

I wonder if this bag will work for me. I love large, slouchy bags and it comes in black... do you think it fits a bit wide under the arm or do you push it back behind you? It does seem quite wide at the very bottom.

I'm taking this picture to my SA tomorrow, to ask her if one is available for me to try.

Is "style # A28576" the same number for the black?

Thanks Penny! The purple goes really well w/my blacks, greys, and whites so I don't have a problem there. BTW, did you get those black platform pumps yet? I love your dog as well.

Jen
I did get the gray/black round toe CC pumps w/ 3" heel, but I sent them back to Saks they just were not comfortable. I love the look of them, but not the way they felt on my feet. My SA at BDs NYC has shipped me a pair of solid black round toe pumps with 2.5" heel and they have some elastic to them. Haven't gotten them yet should have them this week. Will post pic and let you all know how they fit.