Ultimate *Daisy Duke* Faceoff - Catherine Bach Vs Jessica Simpson

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Who deserves to be the ultimate Daisy Duke?

1. Catherine Bach

35 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. *

Jessica Simpson

21 vote(s)
    37.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. [​IMG]

Catherine Bach was the sexiest celeb of the 70s who played Daisy Duke on Dukes Of Hazzard original in 70s. Then came Jessica Simpson replacing Catherine in the new remake.

Who deserves to be the ultimate Daisy Duke? Feel free to post ur comments & pics.

2. As much as I love JS, her acting was not very good in the remake. Her body looked HOT though (at any weigth she looks great)! Both women are different, and have different decade ideals of beauty. I wish they had gone true to the series and hired a brunette or darkened Jessica's hair... I can't really decide who I like better!

3. Catherine Bach, she's naturally 1000x hotter and didn't lose her "iconic" look after a year.

4. no contest. bach. i cannot stand jessica simpson or her sister.

5. Well, Jessica has a better look IMO, but brunettes do it better :P Jk, but I was bummed they didn't have a brunette for the remake, and the remake pretty much sucked.

6. Catherine Bach - 36C/23/35

[​IMG]

Jessica Simpson - 38D/24/36

[​IMG]

7. I never saw original and I love JS so she got my vote: )

8. JS gets my vote.

9. NO contest.

the Original always set the standard!

but if we are talking about looks alone, then JS. Mind I never saw either movie

10. I am starting to see the pattern now... LOL...

11. :lol:

12. Catherine!

13. I agree

14. I think the original Daisy will always be the best. I don't think JS can act very well.

15. Catherine Bach will always be the ONLY Daisy Duke. Jessica Simpson isn't even in her league.