Ulta 20% off entire purchasej

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just a heads up I received my 20% off entire purchase for ulta today in the mail.

2. When is the coupon good through?

3. Valid from October 20th- 27th

4. I'm glad it doesn't have the normal stipulations they put on the 20% off. It restricts fragrance, lancome, clinque, dermalogica, clearance and the brow services. I might actually be able to load up on clairsonic and philosophy for once!

5. Ugh, I wish this worked on fragrance!

6. Me too!!

7. Coupon Code: 83462 gets you 20% off your online purchase, today only.

Exclusions/fine print:
    *Valid online only. Enter coupon 83462 in the space provided in your shopping basket and click “apply code”. Coupon offer valid 10/17/12 only on all regular price, sale and clearance merchandise. Excludes salon services, fragrance, hair artistry brands, prestige cosmetics including Lancome, bareMinerals, prestige skincare, Dermalogica, Clarisonic, Thermaclear, CHI Touch Dryers, Philosophy and Benefit Brow Bars. Cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. This offer cannot be combined with any other ULTA coupon offer. Not valid on prior purchases. Limit one per customer. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law.

With all those exclusions, guess I'll be waiting for my 20% coupon to show up in the snail mail.

8. I hope I get mine soon I need to stock up on some hair products & lotion

9. Ugh, excludes prestige cosmetics! :nogood:

10. I got my snail mail coupon and it excludes fragrance :sad:

11. I need a new Clarisonic. . . I got the e-mail, but it doesn't help me!

12. i was so happy when i got the 20% card in the mail, i think u can use it on clarisonic, been needing to get new brush heads :smile:

13. No, it's listed as an exclusion.

14. I took advantage of my 20 percent off Ulta coupon in-store yesterday and everything was included except for Lancome products. Is this a different coupon?

15. I don't think they have 2 out right now.
    I did however get the Clarisonic today!!!
    After she rang me up she said "great deal huh!?" And I said "yea! But I wish Clarisonic was included!"
    She quietly said to go get one :yahoo:

LancôMe isn't supposed to be included but I think they're kind of looking the other way.