UK vachetta cleaners/conditioners

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away seven more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi lvoers!

I know lovin my bags is great for vachetta but it's American. I was just wondering if there's an easily obtainable cleaner and/or conditioner for vachetta in the UK? I'm aware there's a brand called "loving my bags" in the UK but it's not the same thing.

Thanks for your help!

2. No one? :rain:

3. Thanks everyone.

My bag is a 2008 Tivoli. She's pre-loved and I love her honey colour but the handles are darker and I think she just needs some love.

I spilt a bit of coffee on one of the handles the other day. I nearly died but was on public transport by myself, so couldn't flip out too much. I tried to get the excess off and then left it to the end of my journey. When I went to find the mark again, I couldn't see it! I was amazed. It looked so dark when I had just done it. I wondered if Mrs T (that's her name) was maybe a bit thirsty? :weird:

So I want to condition the vachetta to make sure it's not all thirsty and dry and then protect her from the good old English rain. I think the products you guys have suggested should do the job.

Can't wait to stop worrying at the sight of a rain drop! :panic:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice