UK Personal Shopper?

Kidclarke

Aug 31, 2014
Hi, does anyone know of a personal shopper they can recommend for UK Coach? I wanted to get my hands on the Clover Ornament but it seems it’s only available in the UK so I’m curious if it might be obtainable through a personal shopper. Anyone have recommendations?

Reactions: KFM21957
I don’t know if it’s the right one but there’s one on eBay right now for $50 in Massachusetts.

I can’t see them on the Coach website here in the UK. Sorry, I’m not near a store to check for you.

HTH

I would help. But I'm on extended leave from work for 6 weeks and in Ireland as my mum has a tumour so not near shops for some time - no Christmas here for us
I am very sorry to hear that! :sad: I am at a loss for words, I hope everything gets better.
I don’t know if it’s the right one but there’s one on eBay right now for $50 in Massachusetts.

I can’t see them on the Coach website here in the UK. Sorry, I’m not near a store to check for you.

HTH
No worries, thank you anyways. :smile:
It's an ornament, not the purse charm.

Looks like this:
Clover Ornament.jpg

I suppose if it's not there when I'm over then it's not meant to be.

Reactions: elvisfan4life
Sorry, I lied, it IS on the website! I had looked under bag charms but just did a search for “clover” and it came up.

Are you going to be across in the UK soon?

Thanks ladies it's all been a bit of a shock mum is elderly and has numerous other Heath issues so we have been having so many tests to see if they can or will operate - it is now scheduled for 12 th Dec though there seem to be many more hoops and hurdles to pass before then - she is having tests all the time for the next two weeks to see if she is strong enough to have the surgery if any of you can spare a prayer for the 12th we will be grateful X

We
Thanks ladies it's all been a bit of a shock mum is elderly and has numerous other Heath issues so we have been having so many tests to see if they can or will operate - it is now scheduled for 12 th Dec though there seem to be many more hoops and hurdles to pass before then - she is having tests all the time for the next two weeks to see if she is strong enough to have the surgery if any of you can spare a prayer for the 12th we will be grateful X

You got it, Elvisfan. Your mum is very lucky to have family like you around her. All the best xx

Will do! In my culture we light a candle and I will do for you! Hang in there and take care of yourself too.

Of course. Will be keeping you and your mom in my prayers. :heart:

Reactions: elvisfan4life
Sorry, I lied, it IS on the website! I had looked under bag charms but just did a search for “clover” and it came up.

Are you going to be across in the UK soon?
I’ll be going to Ireland January 8th, I think there’s a coach store in Brown Thomas in Dublin from what the internet says so hopefully they’ll have it there. If not it should make its way to eBay eventually.