UK Hermes lovers, raise your hands!!!

Hi.. I am from Manchester and usually go to London... Not sure whether I am qualified to join. I currently wait for the first bag, Kelly, but I have started collecting H scarves for a while :smile:

Welcome, maymay22 *waves* :biggrin: Manchester is my favourite city. TBH I prefer it over London because it's more compact. Although I go to London a lot to see friends too.

Hope you aren't waiting too long for your first Kelly. I'm in the process of deciding what I want. Both an exciting and confusing time. lol :flowers:

Hi.. I am from Manchester and usually go to London... Not sure whether I am qualified to join. I currently wait for the first bag, Kelly, but I have started collecting H scarves for a while :smile:

Oh an old thread revived!! I live very near to Brighton in the South (only a couple of hours drive from London) but don't visit really more than about 3 times a year! (I really should go more!! LOL).

Shall we try to arrange a meet up folks?? anyone happy to arrange it?? I have not worn any Hermes in months I have turned into a " Carrot Cruncher" ( uggh) a day in London would be great:smile:

I have to go have a minor op so I would be able to travel down from the second week of August would be lovely to meet up:broom::drinkup::smile:

Thanks JustinCredible. I like shopping in Manchester too. SAs are so friendly, especially the one on King Street. The only drawback of shopping at the shops here here is that sometimes the products are lately arrived...

I've convinced my boyf that we must sight-see Glasgow! So, we're going today! yay :smile:

I live in Surrey and work in London but never have time to visit the H boutiques. As I'm on holiday in Scotland i thought I'd finally visit a store. Can't wait! :smile:

I'l give you an update if I get anything:graucho:

Or you could try Manchester - it's a shorter distance from you :smile:

Nice to 'see' you Ardneish - long time, no see and you've been missed!

I will be away on holiday for the last two weeks of August unfortunately, it would have been great to meet some more H pfers, maybe another meet at the end of the year?

Back from Glasgow and saw the lovely new 2010 'beige' that's slightly lighter than the etoupe. I forget what the colour name is. I was sooo tempted to get it but it was a Kelly (I wanted a Birkin) - you can't actually buy Birkins there anyway....

Also, it looks like the H boutique is moving to another section of the Fraser store - they're getting a window spot! Got a couple of pictures of the hoarding but it doesn't look too good because it was raining a lot in Glasgow.

Staff were really friendly, even though I was in my 'tourist' outfit. I'm sure I wouldn't have normally been allowed in if it was a London store....

I've convinced my boyf that we must sight-see Glasgow! So, we're going today! yay :smile:

I live in Surrey and work in London but never have time to visit the H boutiques. As I'm on holiday in Scotland i thought I'd finally visit a store. Can't wait! :smile:

I'l give you an update if I get anything:graucho:

Yes, this is true. They don't tend to have much new stock, but they such a small store. The staff are wonderful! King Street especially, but they rotate the staff anyway so the King St staff work over in Selfridges sometimes.

Thanks JustinCredible. I like shopping in Manchester too. SAs are so friendly, especially the one on King Street. The only drawback of shopping at the shops here here is that sometimes the products are lately arrived...

I'm always in my "tourist outfit" these days. The London folks are friendly too. I do feel more confident in a suit, although thats just me. I like to make an effort and get dressed up to shop. :biggrin:

Staff were really friendly, even though I was in my 'tourist' outfit. I'm sure I wouldn't have normally been allowed in if it was a London store....