UK Chloe Girls - Bag Club - come join!!

I'd Love to join the club. I'm in Bonnie Scotland which is hopeless when it comes to buying nice handbags.

I started off with Mulberry and have now moved onto Chloe. I've just purchased a Creme baby paddy which I am hoping to carry soon and am waiting on my new regular paddy arriving, hopefully tomorrow.

I've got 2 kids, boys, ages 6 and 10, who keep me very busy.

My Mulberry collection at the moment is: Denim Mabel, Indigo East West Bays, Oak Antony and an Aqua Roxanne which has it's home on ebay at the moment.

My chloe collection is as above: Baby Paddy in Creme and I'm waiting on a Muscade Paddy arriving.

I also have a LV Damier bucket bag with purse attached.

Enough about me!!!!

:happydance: Im in the UK too. London,to be precise. I have owned three Chloes so far but now Im down to just one mini paddy. I still have a thing for the quilted bay and am keeping my eyes open for one.

I'd Love to join the club. I'm in Bonnie Scotland which is hopeless when it comes to buying nice handbags.

I started off with Mulberry and have now moved onto Chloe. I've just purchased a Creme baby paddy which I am hoping to carry soon and am waiting on my new regular paddy arriving, hopefully tomorrow.

I've got 2 kids, boys, ages 6 and 10, who keep me very busy.

My Mulberry collection at the moment is: Denim Mabel, Indigo East West Bays, Oak Antony and an Aqua Roxanne which has it's home on ebay at the moment.

My chloe collection is as above: Baby Paddy in Creme and I'm waiting on a Muscade Paddy arriving.

I also have a LV Damier bucket bag with purse attached.

Enough about me!!!!

I have a Muscade Paddy too. It is the most gorgeous brown and you are going to simply adore it!

I fancy that Denim Mabel. Poor discarded Aqua. Hope it finds a happy home.

Hi Rascalcat

I was Mulberrygirl too but went to Chloe and then Balenciaga. I have just moved in the opposite direction to you and have been prowling round the Mulberry Forum recently.

I have just bought a Mulberry Mabel but I rather want a medium or small Chloe Betty (but not one in python or patent though).

Hi Jenova! (mabels are just gorgeous!)

LOL - it seems that mulberry and chloe fans seem to like similar handbags?? I am totally new to chloe but was completely enamoured by bagsmadbags (eek hope that right ID) gorgeous chloe paddington collection!

I am feeling an urge that I am trying to quash :sweatdrop::Push: :roflmfao:

Hi Jenova! (mabels are just gorgeous!)

LOL - it seems that mulberry and chloe fans seem to like similar handbags?? I am totally new to chloe but was completely enamoured by bagsmadbags (eek hope that right ID) gorgeous chloe paddington collection!

I am feeling an urge that I am trying to quash :sweatdrop::Push: :roflmfao:

I think that there is a worrying Mulberry / Chloe / Balenciaga triangle. The third corner is particularly dangerous. I wouldn't venture near the UK Balenciaga Club if I were you! (Lescoy has been seen there.)

Hi - Well I only joined the forum in March when I wanted my first Chloe and now am totally hooked! I have 3 paddies in black, muscade and navy. 1 Silverado python and 2 quilted bays in black & mocha.I have also discovered the delights of Balenciaga unfortunately for my credit card. I am now trying to be good as I am going on holiday to Florida at the begining of October so hoping to pick up some bargains there.:yes:

I live in Sheffield which does not have anywhere to buy either Chloe or Balenciaga that I know of so should be safe as long as I stop searching on Ebay lol :P

^^eeek I have not been anywhere near balenciaga yet!! (will remember to duck and cover from it LOL).

I will be hated for saying this but it could be seen as a bit like very expensive adult Pokemon collecting (......all those colours to get hold of).

Lots of fun to have on Bal talking about how you can moisturize and 'break in' your new bag too.

Ooooh its serious stuff!!!

I am a terrible addict. Balenciaga are the best for a bit of bag fondling in my opinion.

I will be hated for saying this but it could be seen as a bit like very expensive adult Pokemon collecting (......all those colours to get hold of).

Lots of fun to have on Bal talking about how you can moisturize and 'break in' your new bag too.

Ooooh its serious stuff!!!

I am a terrible addict. Balenciaga are the best for a bit of bag fondling in my opinion.

I know what you mean - I just USE mine no breaking in moisturising or anything. Its probably a cardinal sin lol :nuts: