UK Chloe Girls - Bag Club - come join!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Thank you, S... you are very sweet! (BTW, how is your parati... do you love her? have you got many compliments? Please, update us on your adventures with this bag)
    I love England and had a great time while i was living there - despite lectures, tutorials and practical work... so i dont mind belonging to both clubs...
    Lescoy may show some objections to my membership... she is a purist!

2. mariabdc - :faint: There was I - I thought we had a 'relationship' :crybaby::crybaby:I shall recover........................in time:P

3. I love you!:heart:

4. mariabdc - I've been cut to the 'quick' by your comment:crybaby: I'm cancelling my flight to Ibiza this weekend - you'll just have to go to Manumission on your own :yes:..................such pain, such sorrow...........................

5. Have you? I must tell you that the weather forecast isnt very good, so it is probably very sensible of you to do so...

6. mariabdc - I'm just SO upset - I've been looking at the photos from our last visit - such fun!

Attached Files:

7. I can't believe you made me feel guilty for going away, when all the time you were off into the sun when my back was turned! :wtf:

8. ILoveMyBug - :busted

9. :roflmfao:

10. Is that the restaurant where we had magic mushrooms (your suggestion)?

We really had a good time... not that i can remember much, but that's what i've been told...

I will try to go there again this time - without the children... IT would destroy their perception of their mother...

11. #251 Sep 12, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
    :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
    Lescoy,when you took this lovely pic..Were you wearing your Bay :confused1::roflmfao:...?

12. scarcici - Unfortunately my quest for a large Quilted has never come to fruition:sad: So no dear - I had no bag - just a lovely little money pouch - but then.............that would be telling!!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

13. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
    You are always the best :yahoo:!

14. you can stay maria, don't leave us now

15. Thought I would bump this thread with a pic of my new purchase.......

Presenting my new Paddy in Aquafresh :heart::heart:

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice