UK Chanel HEATHROW Info - Prices and Stock

Hi, I’m also on the hunt of black mini, unfortunately there are sold out across the UK:sad:
At the airport they would only have a seasonal colours of bags like boy, I’m not sure about the prices but if you are looking for a black one it will be not available:sad: all classic bags are not available at Heathrow.
They do sell the black boy at Heathrow - its not considered a classic - I purchased mine from there.

T
Really sad, my cousin was in T3 yesterday, I called the chanel store checking for mini rectangular black flap however the SA said they dont have any in black but tiffany blue, pink or coral. She said black on stock up 3 times a year, the last stock in was december. If anyone know how much are small and medium boy chanel in airport? TIA
The medium black boy is around £3100 tax free price - and they do sell them at Heathrow. did you manage to get hold of the personal shoppers? they can help reserve it.

T

The medium black boy is around £3100 tax free price - and they do sell them at Heathrow. did you manage to get hold of the personal shoppers? they can help reserve it.
Hi, yes I have sent message to the PS that you provided but she never comes back to me. I managed to assigned one from heathrow website. The PS said I can only reserve nearer the time beforw departure. I am so looking forward for end of the month. Did anyone see any coco handle flap in airport recently?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190110-095257.png
    Screenshot_20190110-095257.png
    284.6 KB · Views: 1,461
Reactions: March786
Hi, yes I have sent message to the PS that you provided but she never comes back to me. I managed to assigned one from heathrow website. The PS said I can only reserve nearer the time beforw departure. I am so looking forward for end of the month. Did anyone see any coco handle flap in airport recently?
I'm glad you found someone [emoji4] they are very helpful. You can ask them for pictures 2-3 days before your flight. I also sent you another PM.
I hope you find your bag. I picked up my red coco from Heathrow [emoji4]

Stopped in at T5 on Tuesday. Snapped a few pictures of the boutique. Seemed pretty well stocked. I didn't ask for minis, but according to the personal shopper, the boutique has square mini but all in lamb skin. There is a 19C baby blue rectangular mini in a clear box display. There were also a few Coco handle on display.[/ATTACH] View attachment 4264886 View attachment 4264881 View attachment 4264886 View attachment 4264887 View attachment 4264891

Do you know how much the card holders were? Thanks!

My PS just told me that they have black in both boy medium and large calfskin and grained calfskin too. Just reserved my first large boy. looking forward to bring it to my holiday x

Last edited:
Reactions: March786
Just wanted to know what is the purchase limit for each person? my PS told me only 1 family name can buy 1 bag and 4slg, as I wanted to reserve 2 and she said I can only reserve one due to family name strict! Really? I thought the rule is 1 passport 1 bag and 4 slg. Anyone have similar experience?