UK Chanel HEATHROW Info - Prices and Stock

Went through T5 this morning as soon as it opened. Took as many photos as I could. They did have lambskin minis only didn’t ask what colours but the redish orange rectangle and the pink square lambskin chevron were on display. Picked up some beauties myself I bought the black quilted ankle boots and the red leather deauville [emoji5]

Those boots are gorgeous!! And that wine red deauville!! [emoji7] I always feel pressed for time in that boutique! My connections are always short but I wish they were longer so I wasn’t such a mad woman asking for things in a hurry [emoji23]

And as I said mentioned in an earlier post, if you see the price comparison on the stickers, Heathrow prices are 20% off regular retail prices!
If you buy from regular boutiques then you get 17% off with tax/vat free refund cuz of the 3% as a processing fee. Hence loads better at the airport with no paperwork!

Reactions: March786
Went through T5 this morning as soon as it opened. Took as many photos as I could. They did have lambskin minis only didn’t ask what colours but the redish orange rectangle and the pink square lambskin chevron were on display. Picked up some beauties myself I bought the black quilted ankle boots and the red leather deauville ☺️

Do you remember what size the canvas Deauville is and how much is it for non EU ? Thanks again for all these eye candies.

Went through T5 this morning as soon as it opened. Took as many photos as I could. They did have lambskin minis only didn’t ask what colours but the redish orange rectangle and the pink square lambskin chevron were on display. Picked up some beauties myself I bought the black quilted ankle boots and the red leather deauville [emoji5]

Are your ankle boots the heeled ones or flat boots? Loving those a lot more than the short combat ones!

ohhh i spy the urban spirit backpack in red behind you! wonder if they have any black in stock and how much. thank you for all your wonderful pics, the brooch selection is amazing!

Reactions: Myluxeloves
Are your ankle boots the heeled ones or flat boots? Loving those a lot more than the short combat ones!
The boots are these ones just in all black £945 at Heathrow (non EU price, heel is about 1.5 - 2 inches. They were limited on sizes but should have more coming they said :smile:

Attachments

• 6951E006-772E-4590-9D78-67457D131C90.png
    6951E006-772E-4590-9D78-67457D131C90.png
    270.4 KB · Views: 946
Those boots are gorgeous!! And that wine red deauville!! [emoji7] I always feel pressed for time in that boutique! My connections are always short but I wish they were longer so I wasn’t such a mad woman asking for things in a hurry [emoji23]
I was lucky my flight wasn’t until 8:30am and I got there at 5:30am so I had enough time to decide and take sneaky photos

Reactions: BettyLouboo