UK Chanel HEATHROW Info - Prices and Stock

Does anybody know how much a small boy is after tax? its my back up in case they run out of mini it rectangular classic. Around March 12th I’ll be at heathrow

when i was there in november 2017 it was 2665 (VAT free price) pounds for the small/mini boy. i don’t think there’s been a price increase but perhaps someone who’s been more recently can confirm.

Reactions: oliviatalle
My son is traveling with my MIL out of terminal 3 next month...has anyone seen any of this seasons emaerald/metallic green items while shopping there? I will have to do a big time beg to get him to look if they have time. I assume if they fly out of T3 he can easily locate the shop on his own, correct?

Sorry if the questions seem silly... we are far from seasoned travelers :smile:

My son is traveling with my MIL out of terminal 3 next month...has anyone seen any of this seasons emaerald/metallic green items while shopping there? I will have to do a big time beg to get him to look if they have time. I assume if they fly out of T3 he can easily locate the shop on his own, correct?

Hi! I was at T3 Chanel last February and no I wasn't able to see any. But stocks could change every day/delivery. If he is departing at T3, he can go to any store within the terminal. He can always email and request for a personal shopper if shopping is not his forte. There is another Chanel at T5 if what you're looking for is not available in T3. That is where a personal shopper becomes handy, too. Good luck!

Reactions: terri w and Marleah

Hi, Chanel at T3 is easily located across from LV. Is there a specific item that you are looking for? If so, you can contact the store a day before and ask them to put it on hold for you 24 hours before their departure. Then all your family will have to do is to go and pick it up. The stores do not display everything and they usually have a drawer full of small leather goods.

Hi. Another question, ladies & gents :smile:)
I will be flying in to LHR but British Airways will be landing on Terminal B. Is there a way to get to either terminal 3 or 5 from there?

I will be flying out of Terminal 3 on my departure but my flight is at 7:30am. What time do the chanel stores open in the morning?

Thanks for your reply.

Hi. Another question, ladies & gents :smile:)
I will be flying in to LHR but British Airways will be landing on Terminal B. Is there a way to get to either terminal 3 or 5 from there?

I will be flying out of Terminal 3 on my departure but my flight is at 7:30am. What time do the chanel stores open in the morning?

Thanks for your reply.

My personal shopper informed me that all British Airways flights arrive and depart at T5. So you are lucky.

Thanks for the reply! [emoji173]️

Some BA flights do land at Terminal 3, although most are Terminal 5 so you’ll need to check your flight details. There isn’t a Terminal B at LHR so maybe your flight arrives at B gates in Terminal 5? I’m not sure if you can go to the shops after you’ve landed so it would be worth double-checking with a personal shopper at Heathrow. When you’re leaving from T3 the personal shoppers can take you to T5 if you want but you can’t go between terminals on your own.

Some BA flights do land at Terminal 3, although most are Terminal 5 so you’ll need to check your flight details. There isn’t a Terminal B at LHR so maybe your flight arrives at B gates in Terminal 5? I’m not sure if you can go to the shops after you’ve landed so it would be worth double-checking with a personal shopper at Heathrow. When you’re leaving from T3 the personal shoppers can take you to T5 if you want but you can’t go between terminals on your own.
Thanks for the info :smile:. Would you or anyone know what time the stores open in the morning? My flight out is at 7:30am on Saturday. Or if anyone can give me info on a personal shopper for my arrival on Friday at noon. Thanks, everyone

Thanks for the info :smile:. Would you or anyone know what time the stores open in the morning? My flight out is at 7:30am on Saturday. Or if anyone can give me info on a personal shopper for my arrival on Friday at noon. Thanks, everyone

Book a personal shopper online. If you will be at T3 or T5 you will not need one. What I can suggest is to call the Chanel store on the terminal where you'll depart and see if the item you want is available. If not available then call the other Chanel on the other terminal and if they have it, ask if they can transfer it the terminal where you will be. If they won't do it, book a personal shopper as they have access and can make your pass to security a breeze.

At T3 they open at 6am.

At T5 they open at 5:30am.

Good luck!

Reactions: Chocnotch