UK Chanel HEATHROW Info - Prices and Stock

I see. T2 to T3 is slightly closer than going to T5. It's easier with a PS while you shop anyway. They know all the SAs and they can also reserve items for you one day before your departure. Contact the PS shopper service online so you get assigned one before your travel time. Sometimes, the PS will send you pictures of the stock before you fly and that makes shopping even easier. Enjoy!
What the fee these PS charge for Heathrow purchases?

What the fee these PS charge for Heathrow purchases?

The PS service is complimentary. But I think there's a minimum spending of $250, which wouldn't be a problem for Chanel. You should also look into getting a Heathrow reward account (free) to get points for your purchase. The points (which translate to money) are instant and you can then spend it at the World Dury Free for some goosies. ints Unfortun, LV is not part of the Heathrow reward program.

I called terminal 5 this morning to inquire about the rectangular mini and they said it was completely out of stock. So sad!

When I was there in March, I called the evening before my flight, they told me they were sold out. But when I got there the morning of my flight (less than 12 hours after calling them) and asked if they had blue or black caviar mini’s, she brought out 2 black ones, a grey and a blue. She had more in the back but they weren’t in the combo I was looking for.

So depending on who answers the phone, they may just tell you they’re sold out. It’ll be more reliable for a personal shopper to find them for you.

The SA there said that they only get mini’s twice a year. This past March was when they were getting a lot of shipments of mini’s. Not sure how the inventory is now, but seems like a lot of folks here were able to score a mini in Feb/March pretty easily.

When I was there in March, I called the evening before my flight, they told me they were sold out. But when I got there the morning of my flight (less than 12 hours after calling them) and asked if they had blue or black caviar mini’s, she brought out 2 black ones, a grey and a blue. She had more in the back but they weren’t in the combo I was looking for.

So depending on who answers the phone, they may just tell you they’re sold out. It’ll be more reliable for a personal shopper to find them for you.

The SA there said that they only get mini’s twice a year. This past March was when they were getting a lot of shipments of mini’s. Not sure how the inventory is now, but seems like a lot of folks here were able to score a mini in Feb/March pretty easily.

Oh wow that’s promising! Fingers crossed!

Actually when I asked about the mini rec in the Genèva store the SA didn’t even understand what bag I was talking about! He was bringing out small flap bags and I said “no iMessage the mini with just the two grommets” and he said these were the smallest ones they had. The SAs at Chanel in the department store knew what I was talking about but it seemed like they hadn’t seen one in a while. So I was a bit discouraged but I’ll keep on searching then.

I’ll let you know what happens at Heathrow tomorrow!

Oh wow that’s promising! Fingers crossed!

Actually when I asked about the mini rec in the Genèva store the SA didn’t even understand what bag I was talking about! He was bringing out small flap bags and I said “no iMessage the mini with just the two grommets” and he said these were the smallest ones they had. The SAs at Chanel in the department store knew what I was talking about but it seemed like they hadn’t seen one in a while. So I was a bit discouraged but I’ll keep on searching then.

I’ll let you know what happens at Heathrow tomorrow!

Will you please post some pictures!!! Thank you!! :smile:)

Reactions: March786
Ok so at Heathrow this evening they actually had one mini rectangular, but in a patterned satin. So not that exciting.

They had a lot of boy bags in blue and pink, I tried some seasonal pink small bags(not sure what it’s called but it was a coral pink I didn’t like). A few vanity cases and some top handles :smile: Sorry about the pics taken in a bit of a hurry. I though we had 2,5h there but due to the time difference from Central Europe it was only 1,5, haha!

IMG_1510.jpgIMG_1511.jpgIMG_1512.jpg

Ok so at Heathrow this evening they actually had one mini rectangular, but in a patterned satin. So not that exciting.

They had a lot of boy bags in blue and pink, I tried some seasonal pink small bags(not sure what it’s called but it was a coral pink I didn’t like). A few vanity cases and some top handles :smile: Sorry about the pics taken in a bit of a hurry. I though we had 2,5h there but due to the time difference from Central Europe it was only 1,5, haha!

View attachment 4066243View attachment 4066244View attachment 4066245

thank you for the pics!! i’ve been wanting a pink boy forever but never find the exact shade i want and/or hardware. will need to see in person when i go later this month! do you recall if they were lamb? it’s a tad shiny in your pic so I can’t tell.

did you end up buying anything?

thanks!!

Reactions: March786
thank you for the pics!! i’ve been wanting a pink boy forever but never find the exact shade i want and/or hardware. will need to see in person when i go later this month! do you recall if they were lamb? it’s a tad shiny in your pic so I can’t tell.

did you end up buying anything?

thanks!!

Oooh not sure sorry! But they had several actually, blue and pinks. I would have checked out the boys more if it wasn’t for the confusion with the time zones!

I know, it’s such a process finding the perfect one! At these prices you need the exact right shade, hardware and size! We don’t have a boutique in my country either so the timing has to work as well.

I did not get anything, I love the vanity cases but they seemed quite impractical. Actually I almost got a gorgeous new Burberry olive green trench but decided to think it over as well.

Fingers crossed you find your boy soon!

My friend said there were no blue minis when she checked yesterday. I'm referring to the blue caviar for current collection. She did help me to get a pink caviar zippy coin purse though. They also had the blue caviar from cruise 2018 and black zippys in both lambskin and caviar but with silver hw.