UK Chanel HEATHROW Info - Prices and Stock

Thank you sooo much for posting this! Do you know how often they get mini shipments? I will be in London in mid Oct and am wondering if I should wait till then to try to look for it, or just buy it in the US here whenever there's one I like.
As far as I know, they only get minis 2-3 times a year (cruise, Fall Act 1 and then close to Christmas). They got the ones this week for Fall Act 1 but might get additional ones the next weeks. I'd guess October will probably be too late but you can always call them 24 hours in advance. I'd honestly get one now if you can get your hands on it in the US :smile:

As far as I know, they only get minis 2-3 times a year (cruise, Fall Act 1 and then close to Christmas). They got the ones this week for Fall Act 1 but might get additional ones the next weeks. I'd guess October will probably be too late but you can always call them 24 hours in advance. I'd honestly get one now if you can get your hands on it in the US :smile:
That's exactly what I thought!! I'll be getting the lambskin in the US then :smile: super excited!!

My son is flying out of T5 tomorrow (outside the EU) and I'm so tempted to have him pick me one up....the only sticking point is the price (even VAT free). £1950 for a mini bag feels such a lot for something so small....what do you ladies think?
I bought my first chanel last year (a jumbo caviar flap) and I've caught the bug!

My son is flying out of T5 tomorrow (outside the EU) and I'm so tempted to have him pick me one up....the only sticking point is the price (even VAT free). £1950 for a mini bag feels such a lot for something so small....what do you ladies think?
I bought my first chanel last year (a jumbo caviar flap) and I've caught the bug!
Omg I would totally get someone to buy for me if I could! If you are set on a chanel, the cheapest place to buy is definitely in EU and I would go for it!

Just quickly wanted to share stock on minis available last night at terminal 5. I was specifically looking for minis, hence didn't pay attention to what else they had. In contrast to the normal boutiques they seem to receive shipments every day.

The green caviar rectangular mini had to come home with me but they had received 2, so one might be left :smile: The silver was so appealing but very delicate, such as the blue one. The black rectangular on the left is in caviar.

Hope this is of help!

View attachment 3770540 View attachment 3770541

Wow so pretty! What were the duty free prices?

You should get it if u can afford; price was £1525 in 2014 (not at Heathrow).

So excited lady's will be flying from terminal 3 on Wednesday morning,l contacted personal shopper in order to find black caviar mini and deuville beach bag ,do you think l will be able to purchase both ?