UK Chanel HEATHROW Info - Prices and Stock

There are no mini rectangular atm at Heathrow. They told me that the bag hopefully is restocked on Monday. The rectangular is extremely popular, said the gentleman (I called the boutique in terminal 3) and they sell out very quickly. Both the boutique in terminal 3 & 5 have the same stock and when one calls one of the boutiques, you'll know if your product is available in both boutiques.

There are no mini rectangular atm at Heathrow. They told me that the bag hopefully is restocked on Monday. The rectangular is extremely popular, said the gentleman (I called the boutique in terminal 3) and they sell out very quickly. Both the boutique in terminal 3 & 5 have the same stock and when one calls one of the boutiques, you'll know if your product is available in both boutiques.
Wow when l phone yesterday l was told that there are 5 left

My friend flew back to the US through T5 Wednesday and I asked her to pick up either a blue rectangular mini or a black caviar WOC SHW. They had both but she was unsure about the blue not being caviar so she got me the WOC. On one hand excited to get the WOC which is so hard to get here in the US, on the other hand sad about the mini since I already have two WOCs, black patent boy and black caviar double zip w GHW. But I'm guessing the WOC will be more practical... either way, super happy that she was able to get something at all!

Reactions: obsessedwhermes
I'm looking to get a black distressed calfskin reissue 225 (small size) in the ruthenium hardware. Does anyone know if they are available at London Heathrow? I'm also going to Paris after but I have heard the savings are better at Heathrow. Does anyone know?
Thanks in advance!

Sorry for the additional question, but I'm flying from NYC--> Heathrow--> Paris and then doing the reverse Paris-->Heathrow--> NYC.
Would I be able to get the discount at Heathrow when going into Europe or coming out of Europe?
Thanks in advance. Sorry for my ignorance.

Sorry for the additional question, but I'm flying from NYC--> Heathrow--> Paris and then doing the reverse Paris-->Heathrow--> NYC.
Would I be able to get the discount at Heathrow when going into Europe or coming out of Europe?
Thanks in advance. Sorry for my ignorance.
You will only be able to get the "discount", VAT free price flying home to NYC

Heathrow only stocks seasonal bags. The 255 distressed quilted calfskin reissue you're looking for is a classic. Unfortunately, you won't find it at Heathrow

Hi, for those who are interested: I saw two black caviar Coco handle bags at terminal 5 yesterday afternoon in size small and mini I think as well as a classic black boy bag in black lambskin with ruthenium hardware. :smile: